BUT ANYWAY BONKLE JEN FREE CONFURMD

/s

5 Likes

are you

serious

#lego you ended this line like 5 months ago JUST STOP

22 Likes

i doupt it.

i mean this may very well be a moment were someone at LEGO says something that is not even true to what the higher ups are planning.

1 Like

LEGO, please just let it die. Just let it die.

4 Likes

No it’s not Gen 3, it’s The Lego Bionicle Movie. /s

4 Likes

If we’re lucky they might come with a new constraction line in the summer or winter of 2017 with a good story and some proper commercials so the kids can get invested into the line like they have with ninjago.

Just make sure it’s robotic

1 Like

Probably just the Brickheadz VR thing.

Toa of light?! TOA OF LIGHT?!
The Toa asked him if he was and He literally said he was just a simple mask maker who “wanted to help” He is not a Toa whatsoever!

5 Likes

look at ekimu on the explore page

Watch Journey to One again. The Toa asked him straight. “Are you the Toa Of light”? Where he said “No just an old mask maker who wants to help” Now why the heck are you messing things up more Lego? Why?

1 Like

@Ekimu
@D_S

This is what we call an inconsistency.

There are many of those in BIONICLE.

5 Likes

But this is a major one! They go straight against their own story by that! They wanted to end the story as quick as possible! They did! Now they even kick into the “dead Lion” once again leaving more unfinished plot jokes and unnecessary mystery after it. Why? No reason to do that unless if it wasn’t done by the Original Story team but rather a another one who wanted to make another quick job of “page update” and just put these up random not knowing about Journey to One whatsoever.

1 Like

If Lego kind of hinted about something that has to do with contraction and then announces something that has nothing to do with constraction, I will be ticked off.

I just want a new original constraction theme.

6 Likes

BIONICLE G3: Oh no not another one!

10 Likes

Me too aswell, a new solid constraction line

“Quake Beasts use the Element of Stone to their advantage by hurling huge rocks at their adversaries.”

Triggered

5 Likes

crosses fingers for HF G2

4 Likes

I mean, G2 is one of the most mismanaged things ever, so I’m not surprised that they don’t really care for consistency. It’s also a dead line.

I would really like to add those sweet HD images from JTO to my already massive collection of pictures.

Does anybody know how to find them for download?

1 Like

You guys are taking those quotes from the LEGO Facebook insanely out of context. They are responses to people on this post. The reason LEGO isn’t giving a straight answer isn’t because it is Bionicle - that would be absurd. It’s because they can’t reveal whatever it actually is.

12 Likes