BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

you got me xD

1 Like

I’m guessing this isn’t Bionicle but Lego Life which is an app seen on the 2017 set boxes

1 Like

when i think about it, Makuta’s contradictive personalities as being ither wanting to help the people of Okoto with the MoUP or being a villain who wants to take over the world, might not be as contradictive as we all might think.

basicly its possible that Makuta before his corruption did indeed want to take over the world, but more under the reasoning of “the greater good”. As in he wanted to use the MoUP to create a better world for people to live on, but under his rule, because in his mind, under his rule, the people of Okoto and beyond would benefit greatly.

but then the MoUP corrupted him, and whatever benevolent ideas his plans originaly had, were lost and he instead became the more villanous version we see he is in the Toa’s journey on Okoto.

thats just what i think, personaly.

2 Likes

It probably (99%) doesn’t mean nothing…but…

3 Likes

Guys, I’ve given it some thought…

OMG GUIZ I FINCK LEGO IS REEBOOTING GEE WUN!ONE!!!ONEONE!!!

/s

We are definitely being baited. They MAY unveil a new constraction IP at the start of the new year, but I believe we won’t be getting any more bionicle, sadly.

4 Likes

Old news.

And yes it doesn’t mean anything.

3 Likes

What makes you think that?

1 Like

There’s no reason for lego to hint at anything involving g3 bionicle so soon, because it’s illogical to revive a theme which they confirmed was to be discontinued by the end of this year.

4 Likes

but they aren’t hinting at anything about bionicle. They are giving a generic polite response to someone wildly speculating about a new thing they are advertising on their facebook page. no baiting involved.

10 Likes

But they’re not hinting at anything, those posts are from a different Facebook page that’s not centered around bionicle.

Bionicle getting another reboot…

(I cant invest again in a line that doesnt invest in itself, only to see it end/die again in a disappointing way).

Screw you LEGO

2 Likes

Lego, just please stop parading around with G2’s corpse. Just let it rest in peace without any disturbances.

imagine if they just continued where the 2010 storyline ended, that would be awesome…

yet I dont want to see it die again D:

also, is it me or this looks like the ignika
[quote=“Invader, post:32660, topic:15529, full:true”]
I don’t want them to continue with where 2010 left off, because G1 is a mess. Plus how can you market such a complex lore? The reason BIONICLE got canceled originally is because it was so complex nobody could invest in the story, so why make a new theme that continues off from such a complex storyline?

It would die faster than G2 did.
[/quote]

ok maybe it’s a bad idea, the nostalgia just… took the control of my mind

1 Like

I don’t want them to continue with where 2010 left off, because G1 is a mess. Plus how can you market such a complex lore? The reason BIONICLE got canceled originally is because it was so complex nobody could invest in the story, so why make a new theme that continues off from such a complex storyline?

It would die faster than G2 did.

3 Likes

Will those that will eventually get the artwork be so kind as to scan the pages and release a PDF file of the book for the rest of the fans? Cause LEGO sure isnt going to do that ether.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Not unlike the Makuta instructions.

1 Like

They did not give us any instructions, we had to do it through third party means by ourselves (aka use pictures as references). Same for the mask.

2 Likes

The people who gave us the deconstructed models to use as instructions were LEGO employees. I’m pretty sure they’d have to get the go-ahead from the higher ups in order to interact with the community and give us the deconstructed model pictures in the first place. If you’re wondering why they didn’t make official instructions, it’s because they have a standard of quality concerning their products (JtO Makuta is pretty much a blocky model made only with the show in mind) and it takes time to do the computer modelling that you see in every instruction booklet (time they have no reason to divert towards a discontinued theme). At least you know hau to build the thing.

4 Likes

That doesnt exclude that they wont release the art book to the masses what so ever. So a PDF of it is the only way we could experience it.

You’re talking about mass producing a niche item for an already niche community. That’s just straight up unrealistic. It’s simply not feasible.