BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I’m confused, though… The mask of time was forged by Vakama, right?
So what’s this about a ‘‘missing half’’?

I guess G2’s mask of time is its own separate thing, just like how G2 is its own separate thing… Unless they plan on doing something big that totally contradicts the entire essence of G2.

Well, the mask of time exists in G2, so why not use it to do some mind boggling space and time thingy… Boggling people’s minds is more of a G1 thing, though!

As I said earlier in this particular post, it wouldn’t make a truckload’s worth of sense anyway! I mean it does, but it really doesn’t.

Either way, we’ve got something cool to look forward to! Whether it’s going to be a wearable mask or just a part of the story, though… Not sure about that.

1 Like

If you mean like using the G2 mold and the G1 together that is extremely unlikely, and also I recomend putting spoilers for those who want to avoid this new (and cool) info

2 Likes

in first place, I dont even know he even did it, Dume said that he had to make it, but how did he know he could make it? maybe g1 makuta came from g2 timeline with the MoT

I think we are saying this as if the Vahi is conected to G1, we don’t have any evidence supporting that fact, but guess we’ll have to wait and see.

4 Likes

Well, the Unity masks are only half a mask, and we see how they connect with the upper half of the masks, so maybe it’s something similar to that

Can anyone with the 2016 Toa confirm if a bar can be slotted into that bit that sticks out above the end of the eyestalk?

1 Like

this is off topic=
why cant I change my username by myself? I had to speak with a mod to change my name from fidda to asriel, that was weird

on topic=
are you guys going to get all the sets? Im going to get Ikir, Uxar, Terak, Akida and Umarak, I dont think im going to get any of the toa, they are for the most part downgrades, Im thinking of getting Tahu when I have more money

5 Likes

I plan on getting at least another Toa and Umarak until my birthday comes around.

1 Like

I object, the inquiry into the back of the eyestalk concerns a piece used in a 2016 set.
Things such as yellow axles and other parts have also been discussed here…

So, staying on topic I’d also like to see the question answered!

1 Like

I’m going to spend small for the time being. Umarak and Ikir for now, I’ll pick up some of the rest when they go on sale. Sadly my younger bros are even less interested in this wave than I am, so I can’t count on their help this year.

3 Likes

I’m totally getting all of the sets :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh youre fidda?? Well anyway it’s just a bug that happens, it happened to me and still does but meh. Sorry for the off topic

2 Likes

but are you guys getting them because you like them (like me) or just because you want to get the entire collection? I would love to get all the creatures, but I dont like Ketar, and melum comes with kopaka, which I dont like, as for Umarak I just love how he looks

1 Like

I like them all and that’s why I’m buying them. But also I want to have the full collection, I made the mistake to skip out some waves and I regret that now, not happening again.

3 Likes

I’m getting them for both reasons, though I’m not too big a fan of Ketar and and Melum (I still like Melum more than Ketar, though).

3 Likes

You know, seeing the silver chest piece on Lewa, it doesn’t look too bad with him. Sure, it’s very detailed, but seeing it in real life, I get to judge the piece for myself.

4 Likes

you have lewa in hand? the arms still look weird dont they?

well for me not the best, but the cutest

and do you preffer his 2015 counterpart or the uniter one?

2 Likes

Who here besides me thinks Melum is best creature? No one? K

Actually, they look fine. They don’t move as nicely as I’d like, but regardless it actually looks pretty cool.

His weapons are also pretty versatile.

3 Likes

Here’s a thing - what if the mask of time is the mask of ultimate power? Think about it. With the power of time, you could change any event possible, giving you ultimate power over anything. So when the Toa find the MoUP, they find only the top half, take it back to the protectors and it fuses with the bottom half.
This can be easily foiled by the fact of the protectors having the mask of time beforehand, but I don’t think we have (yet).

1 Like

I’m in the camp that thinks Uxar is the best creature. :sunglasses:

5 Likes