BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Design wise, yes
Function wise? I think Melums is cuter

But yeah uxar is at least top 2 in unity, melum is fine by himself but unity is eh…

1 Like

Out of the two creatures I have so far, Ikir and Uxar, I prefer Ikir because there are some more posability options, especially with his wings.

4 Likes

Who needs cuteness when you can SHATTER THE EAR DRUMS OF YOUR FOES WITH THE FEROCIOUS BEATING OF YOUR SONIC WINGS!!! :innocent:

10 Likes

All you need is a hug…
A deadly hug with sharp claws and the force of a yeti.

5 Likes

Or with Ikir you can just, y’know, set your enemies on fire and gauge out their eyes with your talons :smiling_imp:. Sorry if that was a bit too much XD

6 Likes

what do you guys/girls think is better?
the protectors or the creatures?

the creatures are better in my opinion, I dont know how to describe them in english,
but they are awesome, thats all I have to say,

1 Like

Creatures paws (sorry not sorry) down

Protectors are fine and all but…stud shooters vs…bear hugs, sonic flapping wings and fire, digging claws, dual stud shooters with aiming and slicing function?

Creatures are better.

3 Likes

BURN ALL OF THE VILLAGES! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :smile:

[quote=“Asriel, post:5227, topic:15529”]
the protectors or the creatures?
[/quote] Creatures hands down! They’re the best. :smirk:

3 Likes

protectors riding on creatures, like that drawing of solek ( THATS NOT A SOLEK JOKE DONT BAN ME PLZ )

5 Likes

Lol my Solelum drawing? Thats old
But can someone actually show a protector riding a creature?

1 Like

They have half of the mask of time, but I don’t think that would be half of the MoUP.

Especially since the mask does not appear to be broken, if you make the argument that Ekimu broke it. It’s obvious here that Ekimu didn’t break the mask.

3 Likes

I do like the builds of some of the protectors and their weapons, but I’m gonna have to go with the creatures because They’re just more interesting in build, design, and I like the idea behind them :3

4 Likes

@Chronicler if you have protectors could you show them riding Uxar or Ketar?

4 Likes

Creatures are way better. Everyone loves little lizard/ape… umm yeti/rhino… whatever they are things :smile:

4 Likes

The Creatures are a huge step forward in the small builds department, much like the protectors were. I love both of mah children.

8 Likes

I just noticed the gear on Ekimu’s back :open_mouth:

The protectors are about the same size of the creatures…with longer limbs…I can imagine it’d look like humans riding dogs :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The Creatures have function. The Creatures won :smile:

1 Like

and thats why it would be cool

2 Likes

Nilkuu looks kinda odd riding Terak…

But it definitely looks like it should work. It’s just that Nilkuu’s leg design wasn’t designed to ride anything with a tail like Terak.

He can definitly “ride” it though.

5 Likes