BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Huh.
Hadn’t thought of that.

~W12~

1 Like

Hi Everyone I’ve decided that I am only going to get umarak and uxar and give the rest of the money to a charity but I can’t decide which charity to give the money too and even though it is off topic I would really appreciate it if I could have some suggestions
(sorry for going of topic though)

1 Like

Call me heartless, but I’m laughing hard.

4 Likes

You MONSTER :frowning: :smirk: I thought I was the only one

1 Like

Er, I believe someone said that in the new book, Ekimu had put on the Mask of Time, and saw the future of the Great Cataclysm and the arrival of Toa. So I think the Mask of Time has existed way before creation of MoUP.

5 Likes

Got Umarak today my gosh he’s awesome! He’s the villain that I’ve been wanting for G2! Just 2 thing have me interesting though, the first is if his mask actually a mask and why does he have the rib cage piece if he isn’t a Skull Creature…hm…

6 Likes

Maybe because he’s a tree it’s his powered-up branches?

4 Likes

@bingzakanuva there is this theory that he was Wendigo inspired, which are like zombie deers that eat flesh.

Anyway Ga-Kotoran brothers and sisters enjoy, enjoy!

19 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Sigh Looks like pre-orders won’t be happening on Amazon. I guess I’m going to have to wait until Friday to order the 2016 sets, and then wait until Wednesday for them to get here. Yaaaay. :unamused:

I absolutely love that drawing Blue! I definitely want to make some MOCs after seeing this drawing. But the cost though…

2 Likes

Thanks! Oddly enough, my favorite part of the pic is me in the shadows Kivoda, I think he actually looks like the person you want to take care of you.

2 Likes

I’ve been spending my whole time looking for you. Where aare yueee?

3 Likes

Great picture! Reminds me of those beach postcards, “Vist the Region of Water”

Also

Nice touch. Recognized ya from the bow and the drawing pad.

8 Likes

…he doesn’t look too comfortable…

7 Likes

Look at @Triple post, he found me heh.

1 Like

Nice drawing! Also: Kotoran. Now I’m gonna use that if that’s ok :wink:. Can you draw Ekimu and Makuta vs Ragyo Kiryuin? Then the circle will be complete :smile:

1 Like

Actually The full thing is Okotoran :blush:
Just change the O for whatever element you want. But meh, your choice.

Also now that I think about it…Kokotoran…masters of the coco…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And no comissions as of the moment, I just draw cause it’s fun to me. But perhaps later next year I’ll start em, anyway back on topic, are you guys going to army build the traps? I would, but I have to be very precise when it comes to money.

It actually sound coo.

Takoto
Gakoto
Onukoto
Pokoto
Kokoto
Lekoto

9 Likes

Yeah, but if it was so easy for me to come up with a simple (yet cool) sounding name for the villagers (now called Okotoran by me) why didn’t they do it in the firts place, meh doesn’t matter, anyway I will make a separate topic for these post cards, up next Kokoto

1 Like