BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Been thinking about Journey to the One becoming the first BIONICLE “TV” show…

When I was younger I always wanted a TV show for BIONICLE, one that would come on Saturday mornings and would play each week with a new episodes. I always wanted them to follow the story of BIONICLE from a set point so each week we would wait for another episode. I also wanted it to be CGI animated, like the BIONICLE movies at the time.

When the 2015 animations hit, they were too inconsistent in the winter to make this feel, but the feel of waiting for the next one still made me excited.

The summer animations brought this weekly thing to life, well at least bi-weekly. It was fun to watch them each two weeks and speculate with them.

Now Journey to the One looks promising. Sure it won’t probably be released on a weekly basis however I do appreciate how it will be CGI animated.
I really hope they use the TV show as the basis of the 2016 storyline along with a few animations, and it would have more than one season.

11 Likes

A lot of times people forget their dreams after they get out of bed, but remember it later in the day. Maybe the toa made him remember his dream, but he didn’t say anything. Like, he remembered the wisdom of Onua, and his rivalry with Kopaka. Could that be why he could trust (or have a hatred of) people he just met?

1 Like

So, I can’t be the only one who does this, right? Ketar, Toa of Stone.

13 Likes

I think it’s funny because it looks like it was designed to make that happen.

5 Likes

Looks like Ketar ate a Potato.

8 Likes

It seems Lego enjoy trying to embarrass Poahtu. They’re just big corporate bullies in real life apparently

4 Likes

I’m sure it was planned. I might modify him for a while to look quadruped, like another Beast

A decent beast I hope? :wink:

It’ll be a four-legged animal, so it will already be more decent than the other three, though I’m not sure if I should post it here.

Well it couldn’t possibly look less beast like :wink:

@BlueCel can you make a quality fanart of Umarak the hunter swimming to the island :slight_smile:

Not at the moment, kinda buisy.

UGH LEGO WHY YOU NOT RELEASE JOURNEY TO ONE TRAILER!! I NEED something to get me through the week. Pls lego…pls

3 Likes

Still love the commercial by the way. Although it’s weird how Kopaka makes a shield and Tahu just breaks it :stuck_out_tongue:

Onto the game, the models are pretty good, I like them. Only thing that doesn’t tickle my fancy too much is the color choices. It feels a lot like a heavily saturated Wind Waker, if that makes any sense.

1 Like

So the app is still only available in the Google Playstore? I can’t find it on IOS. :confused:

He just hit a hole in it he didn’t break the whole shield :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way I think Tahu really hates when someone evilly laught at him. He did a quick job punching Kulta and now he did the same with Umarak through his laugh.

1 Like

lewa flies
tahu flies
onua can dig to the island
kopaka can freeze+iceskate and then slip to the island
and gali can swim to the island

how does potato get there? does ketar wiggle his tail so fast he helicopters over there.

6 Likes

Ketar enrages fans, then said fans stuff Ketar and Pohatu into a crate, load him onto a cargo plane, and drop them onto Umarak’s lair to die.

Really effective, by the way.

4 Likes

more like throw him out of the plane without the crate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Potato could follow Kopaka or Onua…