BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

no that’s not allowed :wink: the Uniters aren’t allowed to help each other

Maybe Ketar gives Pohatu the ability to run so fast he could run on water like the Incredibles.

3 Likes

It’s on Ketar’s bio that it gives speed to its toa

here we go figured it out :slight_smile:

maybe potato could tortato himself across the sea.

Funny story involving pohatu’s name, when I was really little I went to one of those build a bear workshop places and I named mine pohatu, I have no idea how but the person typing the name typed Ponato. so, thats what i’ll call pohatu.

I made the Sand/Clay/Stone Beast.

Do you guys think we can do this with all the Toa and Creatures?

First thing that popped into my mind.

14 Likes

Pohatu+Monado=Ponato

It is very gappy, I agree. I wasn’t sure how to do the neck without taking away the jaw.

Maybe they kick them there?

or maybe they kick themselves?

7 Likes

This is just speculation. OK?

In the Ekimu the Mask Maker set, Ekimu is stepping on a Hunter Mask, which has a red-ish glow around it. Then in the Umarak the Destroyer set, there is no Hunter Mask for Umarak. This leads me to two ideas.

1.Umarak the Hunter = Umarak the Destroyer.
Somehow or other, the Mask of Control can make Umarak grow bigger, stronger, and more fierce (like the Mask of Ultimate Power did to Makuta in ‘The Legend’). This can be shown by the bigger more-extended horns on the Mask of Control

But how did his green-ish Hunter Mask change to red? This leads to my next idea.

2.Umarak the Hunter and Umarak the Destroyer are two different beings.
Umarak the Hunter is more of a Skull Warrior of his tribe, while Umarak the Destroyer is like the Skull Grinder, more powerful, and possibly more connected to Makuta, making it easier for him to control the Mask of… well, Control.

Of course, people could argue that Umarak’s Hunter Mask changes color because Makuta fuses more power in him, but again,

ONLY SPECULATING.

3 Likes

Has anybody noticed the change of the mask of control’s design. Also, does anybody know where the pictures of umarak the destroyer and ekimu the mask maker are? Honestly, I like the top design, it looks more menacing and mask of creation like.

4 Likes

I though this had already been established as a fact seeing as how both sets share some features and there only appears to be one Umarak.

5 Likes

Why do people give Pohatu so much hate? He isn’t that bad of a set

4 Likes

I personally kinda dislike his colors, but he is a cool set.

1 Like

I speculated this as well, and as for Ekimu not growing with the Mask of Creation, I believe he may be able to control the power of the Mask of Creation. After all, Kulta grew as well when he put on a mask.

You see I thought it was just the mask powering down, kinda like when some things indicate green for “on” and red for “off.”

Igmur.com hfmasters posted them. I can’t link it because it’s against community rules.

I doubt it’s another version of Umarak’s hunter mask, I hope that it is the MoUP.

1 Like

I think it is Umarak’s mask, the mouth area looks very similar.

1 Like