BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

CALLING @SwagMeister FOR MORE TAHU FANART

1 Like

Ekimu: Tahu, can I have my gold back?
Tahu:

28 Likes

I love the soundtrack in its entirety, it’s like something you’d hear while soaring through the various landscapes of Okoto in birds-eye-view

But there’s that one awkward trumpet note near the middle-end that makes me cringe and kinda breaks up the melody (right before the opera). Does anyone else hear it ? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s just the new Crystal armor piece and another piece.

~W12~

I just played through some levels in the game…not sure if they showed this in the gameplay video, but a pack of blue skull spiders can attack you in the same way as a shadow trap.

Also, when you press the pause button Uxar says “oh wow!”

6 Likes

Gets exited.

remembers that you live in canada

cries

8 Likes

Wait

wut

I seriously need to see this.

3 Likes

Umarak has legit shadow powers. And he has his own boss theme.

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I was so exited for this app, but then I learned that it is not out in merica!

WHY LEGO WWWWWWHHHHYYYYYY???

#halp

4 Likes

I actually don’t think it’s the mask of control that mutates him, the fact that on the destroyer box art he has a bunch of goo hanging off of him, along with him being able to put on the mask in hunter form without him changing

makes me think he’s fallen into something while using the mask of control and it turns him into this beast as a result

4 Likes

That’s also a good possibility from an astute observation.

3 Likes

Do we know if that’s canon though?

~W12~

probably, the comics usually have some form of actual canon to them ('cept for skull warrior’s), along with the goo and mutated MoCo on destroyer Umarak makes me think that

A: the comics usually contradict canon.
B: Only one comic shows him donning the MoCO.

~W12~

again

how the mask of control looks kinda disfigured is part of it

Von Nebula said that in his episode

In the app they change the pitch of the main theme through every section so that it doesn’t seem too repetitive. Also…what have they done to Skull Basher…

3 Likes

If you follow the powers they give to the Toa, then he could have run to the island with his new super speed

Okay, so: why does Ekimu have a black Umarock?

Ideas:

1. Umarak’s consciousness is being contained in the Umarock, and the Toa hav to put it back on Umarak to save him (plot twist Umarak’s a tragic hero)

2. the Toa are looking for it so they can drain it like Skull Slicer and Skull Basher did. Ekimu dons the Umarock, and Umarak is weakened so that the Toa can defeat him.

3. It’s just box art fluff.

4. Ekimu made a new mask that looks like the Umarock.

~W12~

1 Like

… is Umarock the mask Ekimu has in his set?

man, I honestly dunno about that one, would like to see better pics of it (toy fair’s in like a week so that’s nice)

1 Like

That’s what literally everyone else seems to think. And I checked, the “mouth” is the same.

~W12~