BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Is the game still not on ios?

1 Like

It is on ios too!

1 Like

I finally found a voice that fits how I thought Umarak would sound. The voice of Starscream from Transformers Prime. :3

2 Likes

Steve Blum would be a pretty decent Umarak, now that I think of it, but I do still wonder what kind of wondrous spectacle we would’ve had if Mark Hamill did it, but he’s probably too busy and too expensive. :confused:

2 Likes

I dunno about Mark Hamill. Then again, I only know two voices he did, the Joker from Batman TAS (which wouldn’t fit Umarak XD), and Mr. Salacia from Metalocalypse, which actually might fit Umarak… o3o
EDIT: Yeah Mr. Salacia’s voice would definitely fit Umarak. Here’s a little sample. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wot5Bv5DA0A
Mr. Salacia is old creepy guy.

1 Like

He also did Von Nebula back in HF, if I’m not mistaken, and that wasn’t too bad. :smiley: But I highly doubt Lego would spend that much money on big-name voice actors. :frowning: I mean, I already had thought of an all-star cast for each character too, and just imagining it gives me goosebumps.

Maybe one day I’ll get to hear Travis Willingham voice Tahu :’(

3 Likes

The man’s a great at playing insane characters. He should have played Umarak IMO, but yeah, budget problems probably

3 Likes

Uncle makuta this creature has a bad motivator

2 Likes

Another character Mark Hamill voiced was Fire Lord Ozai, and he gave him this very cold and callous mannerism that I just really love, and truthfully it would have worked for Umarak since he’s often viewed as a cold and methodical hunter.

5 Likes

I would like to see umarak mercilessly slaughter all of the toa and take the creatures heads as trophies and then before he returns to his trophy room he sets okoto on fire.
Or is that a little dark for a story aimed at children

Just a little.

4 Likes

cough

cough

This is aimed at kids, pretty dark if you ask me (just the franchise in general after the second instalment).

@Umarak not kill all the Toa, maybe a few would be fine. It would help show these characters are vulnerable and not always safe.

I’m starting to get the sense that you want Umarak to win, though I already knew

7 Likes

Kills a few of them but leaves the rest so they have to live knowing they were unable to save there brethren which eventually turns them insane and causes them to take there own lives :innocent:
Totally child friendly

3 Likes

The mask of control app is in the US now, and the app description mentions “skull grinders” not sure if typo

1 Like

Not a typo, already mentioned you fight multiple of them I believe

2 Likes

Mark Hamill played Black Phantom though.

I thought it was von nebula or was it both

I’m back! And wow, this is a lot of news! Umarak sounds like a more menacing Lewa. He should have gotten Kopaka’s voice.

2 Likes

That was PG-13, but sure.

So…who’s hyped for JtO? (We’ve run out of things to talk about)

4 Likes