BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I’m super hyped even if though I don’t have Netflix and my parents aren’t likely to get it any time soon :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You know you can get a 30 day free trial right?

2 Likes

Yeah I know I’ve told them that but it’s not really about money I don’t think

Well sadly it’ll probably be leaked online. Illegally. Meaning against the law. Piracy is bad. It doesn’t support the show. It’s a necessary evil.

1 Like

True but I don’t think I’ll resort to criminal activity
But I think this is getting off topic

Yeah…oh I found some interesting information! This news station http://kfor.com/2016/02/24/here-is-everything-that-is-leaving-arriving-on-netflix-in-march/ has official info from Netflix and see where it says JtO? It says season 1! :0 Amazing right! (I need to get a life)

“Season 1” doesn’t mean a second season. There are a few shows that have “Season 1” but never got a second.

1 Like

What I’ve found with Netflix is that usually when they say season 1 that means that show will get a season 2. I have a long history with Netflix so trust me. We’ll get a season 2

The almighty bingzakanuva has made a prediction

3 Likes

I forgot that was still a thing

2 Likes

It’s possible that Season 1 is merely referring to the first two episodes that cover the winter story, while Season 2 would be comprised of the two summer episodes (which will be released in June.) Don’t get your hopes up, and think that this confirms a fully-fledged TV show or anything. We do not know that.

(And besides, referring to this as “Season 1” does not automatically confirm a second season. I don’t know how you would jump to that conclusion. :confused: )

Anyway, after playing the new game, I must say that it’s much more enjoyable than I expected–and it’s surprisingly challenging, too. Overall, I’d say it’s definitely a step up from last year’s game…although, that wasn’t a very high bar to jump over IMO. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking and most likely the case

1 Like

It’s extremely odd…but Uniter Pohatu is not photogenic. He is so much better in hand than anywhere else…because even though I have a Pohatu bias, I had to admit the dark orange I liked much more than dark tan. But…the figure is lovely. I definitely recommend you pick him up. He’s a lot of fun too and that golden mask…well worth it.

3 Likes

March 4th is a fantastic day for me. My birthday, JtO, inset day at school, and… I guess Zelda Twilight Princess HD (not happy with the lack of changes to the game though).

1 Like

ah march 4th. that is the day

I have it marked on the calendar. The hype.

MARCH FOURTH
OH WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

(That’s from mad max: fury road. If nobody gets that reference, I’ll be sad.)

9 Likes

Anyone else going to wake up extra early on Friday just to watch it before work/school/whatever? I know I will!

5 Likes

I don’t even have school that day. Yay.

At what time is it gonna be released though?