BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

It looks sweet, and it has more MOCing potential than a melded mask. Trans light blue is also a common and easy to use color, which increases its MOCing potential even more.

This is true but as a mask for a set I don’t think it looks that great.

@TKRooster “AIV GAHT THE MAASK!”

9 Likes

Wait is this a legit poster or fan made.

Most certainly Legit from the looks of it.

1 Like

Where was this picture found?

I cant veiw the page but I see from the web address its from their facebook.

that is an amazing picture.

Its nice to finally see the mask of control in the JTO style.

2 Likes

I’ve been noticing those 2 planets/moons on a lot of bionicle artwork.

5 Likes

And this is the studio/company that did the animations! They worked on stuff/assets for games like Killzone and Smite.

3 Likes

I find the lack of Merlin Mann disturbing.

6 Likes

I wan’t to see that merlin man roasts the journey to one serries :wink:

1 Like

That is one amazing poster, a little polish goes a long way.

I doubt a physical version will be released but I sure want one. Even if I have to resort to making it myself.

6 Likes

This is his page. It has the name for the first episode as well as his other works, and I see some famous titles.

Press on it and the page QUEST FOR UNITY already has the goofs. May contain spoilers.

1 Like

Nope. no spoilers. Most of it is mistakes found in the trailers.

that looks like it just came out of transformers
I hope the JtO doesn’t get released at night here…

netflix don’t do it, DO NOT

Holy Mata Nui! That poster is sweet! I would use it as by desktop image if it weren’t too tall, or if the shot of the six Toa under “Ekimu’s Mission” wasn’t too perfect for words…

Anyway, I love how dynamic and epic the poster looks! I’m telling you, guys, this show’s gonna be amazing! Thank heavens I’m on Spring Break when it premieres!

2 Likes

Dunno why, but it reminds me of some of the old Miramax posters; it just has that vibe to it.

Anyway, I’m really excited for JtO; though I hope it still retains some elements from the animations.

But I’m not asking for a gem like this, a la the Italian version & YouTube auto-translate.

12 Likes

I absolutely adore the shadow details they have coming off of Umarak’s mask.

4 Likes