BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

That poster looks super nice!Can’t wait for the show.And hopefully someone will like upload it on kisscartoon.com and other places,cuz I don’t have Netflix.

5 Likes

“BONKLE ISN’T EDGY ENOUGH”
“BONKLE ISN’T SERIOUS ENOUGH”
“THE NEW BONKLE IS FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS”

I advise anyone who has this opinion to look at that poster, and then offer us their firstborn for being so terribly wrong.

But nah, I love the new poster. It has that “epic quest for the ages” feel to it.

16 Likes

######But but but, thats piracy. Lego loses money if you do that…

7 Likes

Wow that is an awesome poster!

2 Likes

Confirmed

1 Like

Did Volta also produce the online animations ?

People called judging the voice acting from an actual video a bad idea, something I’m not sure I still entirely agree with.

But judging episodes based off… a poster? I forgot the epic legend that was The Phantom Menace, that poster was super cereal.

17 Likes

I’m not sure if they did the official animations but Artwoork Studios were the ones who created all the beautiful backgrounds for them.

@Eljay I did get that poster from a cereal box :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How can something be cereal?
Or you are just making a joke that has gone over my head.

Sure the poster doesn’t mean anything, but I’m not being serious either. I’m just saying, this is more akin to what you’d get from something super cereal, even if the show ends up being The Phantom Menace 2.0. Which, considering Lewa’s voice actor, is a possibility and now I’m scared. XD

Oh and I don’t care what people say, the voice actors as of right now aren’t looking too good. We could all reserve our judgement, but that doesn’t change the fact that the voice actors leave a lot to be desired currently.

[quote=“Eljay, post:20029, topic:15529”]
Gotta work on them jokes, Gali. =P
[/quote]I’ll get the hang of it one of these days. XD

4 Likes

You’re killin’ me, Crunch. ;-;

Cereal = serious. Just another dumb thing I say, like something being off-lemons.

Gotta work on them jokes, Gali. =P

7 Likes

will onua sound stupid again? because I wont like that,

I wouldn’t want onua sounding like the MoL onua though.

1 Like

we heard pohatu in the last trailer, atleast I believe it was him

Like I said, as of right now. Sure things are subject to change, but I don’t think that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t analyze them and get a feel from what we’ve heard so far. It’s only natural to form an opinion and discuss it with others after absorbing new information.

1 Like

That’s illegal. Shame upon thee.

4 Likes

Yeah, no thanks. I wanna make this perfectly clear to everyone that we will not condone this, and we will be treating illegal uploads of JtO as if they were leaks.

21 Likes

Recently LEGO has put Skybound episodes on their YouTube channel in one of the countries that can’t watch it otherwise. It’s region locked, so only they can see it. They might do something similar with JtO. I’d personally love to see this as a work around for people in countries who wouldn’t be able to view it otherwise.

“Are you still waiting for LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu season six (“Skybound”) to air in your country? Wait no longer! LEGO has created a YouTube playlist for Singapore that includes the first four episodes of the season (“Infamous”, “Public Enemy Number One”, “Enkrypted”, and “Misfortune Rising”), with a promise to upload two more each week. Often full episode videos like these are region-locked, but these ones appear to be available to view worldwide. It’s not clear if that’s intentional, though, so follow the link to watch them while you can!”

8 Likes

Conveniently, this does not in any way mean that is inaccessible for those outside of Singapore. Here, there’s nothing illegal going on. :slight_smile:

Appeared in my facebook feed

4 Likes