BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

Kinda lame head if you ask me.
It’s a squid launcher.

Why would Lego bring back a retired piece? If you look at the other creatures’ heads it matches up with the water creatures head. Why would Lego slap a squid launcher on the front anyways?

7 Likes

Actually that is a little horn piece on the head. 3 of the Creatures have them.

4 Likes

I just realized that including the poly bag Golden Mask of Skulls, you could have this

Wave 1
Golden Mask of Skull Spiders- Lord of Skull Spiders (LoSS set)
Wave 2
Mask of Creation - Skull Grinder (Mask Maker VS Skull Grinder)
(Between Wave 2 and Wave 3)
Golden Mask of Skulls - Polybag
Wave 3
Mask of Control (Umarak the Hunter)
Wave 4
Mask of Creation (Ekimu the Mask Maker)

In Wave 4, maybe Umarak will suddenly appear as a huge creature similar to the LoSS, modified into a huge creature by (Makuta) with the MoUP? So the waves up to the MoUP would be like this:

Wave 1
Golden Mask of Skull Spiders- Lord of Skull Spiders (LoSS set)
Wave 2
Mask of Creation - Skull Grinder (Mask Maker VS Skull Grinder)
(Between Wave 2 and Wave 3)
Golden Mask of Skulls - Polybag
Wave 3
Mask of Control- Umarak the Hunter (Umarak the Hunter)
Wave 4
Mask of Creation- Ekimu (Ekimu the Mask Maker)
Wave 5
Mask of Time - ?
Wave 6
Mask of Ultimate Power - Makuta?

EDIT:
Or, maybe there will be more elemental main villains.
Skull Grinder - Fire
Umarak the Hunter - Jungle
? - Water
Makuta - Earth
Umarak the Destroyer - Stone
? - Ice

I just noticed that if Onua’s going to drill, he will shoot studs at the air.
I just hope it won’t hit Ikir.

7 Likes

So, relatively new to posting on the forums, but I’m extremely hopeful for Bionicle 2016, however, does it bother anybody else that Kopaka x Melum por- I mean Unity, isn’t an actual combiner, but, as shown on the packaging, a simple, what they refer to as “Click”, set like with the others?

I really wonder if they were just being arbitrary when “combining” the two into a single box for packaging, or if it actually has a specific reason.

And another thing, why is Kopaka getting so much focus this time around? I feel like they may be setting him up to go full Toa Matoro on us.

Also, how is Pohatu’s “combi” going to work if he… -engages Australian accent- … “hates scorpios?”

@Reokai I am convinced that’s just the silver “Creature” skull with a Burnt Orange Horn.

Yeah, triple posts don’t fly either, I’m afraid. --John Sheppard

1 Like

Oooh baby a triple post!
I’m assuming we’re just going to get the MoCo with Destroyer and MoCr with Ekimu…
We really should be talking about Winter Wave sets though. Umarak is the strongest design for a villian we’ve gotten so far, I really like the Wendigo athstetic.

7 Likes

If you looked closely,you might have seen that they brough a good bunch of retired pieces back in this wave,so it is very possible.

1 Like

Doesn’t support your theory that they’ll bring back squidluanchers. You can see the piece blends into trans blue. It most defenitely is the creatures head, it already appears to have two shooters anyway.

Also, it seems when Lewa and Uxar combine you might be able to give Lewa his shoulder armour again.

2 Likes

Umarak’s arms compared to the rest of him be like:

But seriously, These sets look amazing! This time I’m waiting until they officially come to LEGO Stores and I’ll buy them all (of course). gotta give that money to LEGO!

4 Likes

HMMMMM…interesting.

13 Likes

I can’t…so much nostalgia.

3 Likes

Ah, CDs. Sadly they are now obsolete. The average kid today usually has either a laptop, a phone, or a tablet. Desktop computers are on the decline and with them optical drives. The fall of the CD has definitely taken a toll on the music industry.

What if they put a QR code inside each box? Scanning it with the Bionicle app would unlock information like the promo CDs. Plus it would be much cheaper for Lego to implement.

5 Likes

I still like CDs. :wink:

Anyway, I am inclined to believe that the mask in Umarak is the Mask of Control for two reasons:

1. It looks similar to the MoCo.
  2. It is on the box art.

~Daler

3 Likes

I’m 100% sure that’s a squid launcher (or at least a squid),it’s ■■■■ obvious,but hey,believe what you want.

He hates Scorpios specifically. Not the Stone Creature.

2 Likes

While a squid launcher would be nice, if you compare that part of Akida to Uxar’s head, you will see that they both have a horn on their head that looks kinda like a squid.

I like squid launchers, by the way. :wink:

~Daler

4 Likes

It’s just the Creature head…

I know the set is kinda hard to see, but squid launchers are a lot bigger than that.

5 Likes

That’s why I think these Creature are not ordinary Okoto animals. They must be some kind of Legendary Creatures and I bet they also have elemental power maybe they are the real guardians of the elements.

2 Likes

@Tahtorak’s drawing of Gali’s spinner-razor-blade-propellor thing based on @Eljay’s observations on the latest podcast.

9 Likes