BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

…I don’t know if you are watching these from mobile but I am 100% confident that it’s the regular silver creature head dualinjected with the darker trans-blue and has regular orange spike as horn and it’s the same piece that is used on Gali’s spinner but appears as darker due to the shadow.

12 Likes

I see a blue stud on the top of the spinner.

But, it is a Scorpio!

I think the animations are not legitimate lore complexes, and that all established lore will come from the books.

It’s the axle of blue pin but appears as round due to the blur.
Or its… I make it LDD first, wait.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what the Toa look like when they are combined with their creatures. I can see what Var was saying when he said the Toa aren’t really complete until they combine with their counterparts. Kopaka looks infitley better with his creature and I think the other Toa will too.

3 Likes

I’m worried that Bionicle is sort of shifting into a crappy Combiners model. I hope that for Wave 3 we get legitimate combiners like in Wave 2.

1 Like

I think the Toa Uniters look great without their Creatures added on. They’ll probably look great with the Creatures as well. :smile:

~Daler

5 Likes

It could also just be a regular stud, but that’s impossible to say.

12 Likes

Hmm. I actually think at least for this scenario this type of combiner is much better. I would be really annoyed if I had to take the creatures apart to add them to the Toa but that’s just me. Seems like they are going for a much faster approach where you simply attach or detach the little guy for seamless play. Much better. If it’s anything like this year we should get some very nice combiners in the summer, but this is just a play feature that I think works really nicely.

3 Likes

Somebody please do me a favor:

Post an image (not an imgur link) showing Kopaka without Melum bound to his body.

I agree they look great, but I just can’t wait to see a good image with Tahu with Phoenix wings and so on.

2 Likes

I also agree with that, I’m just worried it will become a gimmick/facet to the series.

I would like to have both.

It’s board rules to not double post, if you’re responding to multiple people @ them.

We will have both. Last winter we had a much shoddier version of what we are getting this one with the protectors and the Toa, and Last summer we got two really awesome combiners. I reckon this year will be the same.

1 Like

@Kyzunei like this

@CeeCee agreed I want to see all the creature+uniter forms.

I hope.

@RedMageGizmo I gotcha!

:smile:

Please don’t double post; doing so is against the site rules. Thanks. --John Sheppard

you see, the protectors where not combining with the toa, they where giving the toa their weapons and armor, they where not combining.

Who knows? We might even get combiners in the Winter this time.

1 Like

@CeeCee Plox.

Agreed but the basic idea was the same. It was like LEGO took that idea and made it massively better.

2 Likes