BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

So Umarak = Kylo Ren? I’m alright with that…

4 Likes

How 'bout Splitter beast?

'cause that’s what i’m seeing with the Kopaka + Melum combi except the head fits over the Toa’s mask.

1 Like

Who’s a cuddly face chomping bear trap

5 Likes

I hate bright green, I hate Lewa’s personality.The build itself on 2016 one is nice.

It’s Ikir’s trap.

1 Like

Well there is OBVIOUSLY more than 1 trap

1 Like

Exactly! I think the same!

I hope there will nice scenes ( in the possible TV show ) where the toa will same the Creatures from the bear traps.

I can imagine the Stone Creature as it’s snuggling around Pohatu’s legs while Pohatu just doesn’t care but saving his Creature, Pohatu will realize how important Unity is and eventually he will accept his Creature :smile:

@playwithfire Is that Phoenix Tahu?! I think it is!!

4 Likes

NEW BREAKING NEWS! I HAZ A THEORY!
if you look at the 2016 catalogue for kopaka and melum unity, they only show a combiner model, Hear me out. All the toa come across the creatures, who are being attacked by umarak’s clap traps, the toa combine or “unite” with the creatures to become a unity, powerful enough to banish umarak forever, the new creature heads are like an attachment to the unity masks

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm

I don’t see a head?

1 Like

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter.

You know what the maze behind Umarak kinda reminds me of?

Sector 5 from Code Lyoko.

3 Likes

Customs builds are cool but for some of the sets mainly for Kopaka and Onua they took something instead of adding,for example Onua’s gappiness(if that word is correct?) and Kopaka’s small upper arms,other than that custom builds are nice.

2 Likes

Focusing the shot to someone’s armpits never makes their look any justice imo.

1 Like

What I’m wondering is what that structure behind Onua is…

2 Likes

Another broken bridge :smiley:

2 Likes

Onua tried out his new hammer :wink:

4 Likes

It certainly looks like something is missing on it…Ekimu will be very unhappy.

But, speaking of the bear traps, what do you guys think of them? They’re obviously meant to capture the Creatures, but they also seem to have eyes. Do you think they’re somewhat intelligent? Are they like Umarak’s probe droids?

1 Like

Thanks for making me laugh.

1 Like

When I was 3 that was my favorite show, then it got canceled, (INSERT SADFACE)

Actually it has a resolved plot and a live action sequel show.

I wonder if the maze is a setting in the new story, or just an catalog/boxart thing?

1 Like