BIONICLE 2017 Speculation Topic

Where are tese leaks evereybody here talks about? Or do I just need to know that there fake? I know that it is forbidden to post the images ,but a link would be helpfull.

2 Likes

Exactly, I have no idea what they’re talking about too!

2 Likes

Look 2015 had lots of fake leaks surrounding 2016.

The Bohrok

Taka Master of Light

Even Knuklear

There have been too many fake leak and have managed to fool people and I don’t think 2016 will be any different. So you should not be fooled by leaks. See if there are any signs that they are fake and hopefully we can end this nonsense for good.

Also I made a fake leak as a joke.

9 Likes

so… where can I find the leaks you guys are talking about? I have been searching but I can’t find anything, I am bad at searching, also why does the mobile version of the boards not work properly? it has a black bacground and I can’t see anything due to the black letters

2 Likes

We will prob get MoT and MoUP next year, along side a Makuta set, another wave of Toa, Ekimu, some more bad guys (if we are too judge from 2016/2015, prob 3-5 btu I would prefer 6.) What the small sets could be, you never know… And we might also get a small Skull Spider/Shadow Trap like build. Also, I am going to make the assumption that one of the set will have two characters like Kopaka/Melum and Ekimu/Kulta. That would be about 16-18 sets not including foil bags, polybags or exclusives.

That’s my prediction for next year.

5 Likes

Personally I’d be happy with just a really good Makuta set with the MoUP… maybe have the Mask Of Time distributed as a promotional item.

Though ideally I’d like;

Winter;

• 6 small villain sets
  • 5 Toa (Minus Tahu)
  • 1 Shadow villain
  • 1 Titan Makuta with a black Mask Of Ultimate Power

Summer

• 1 combo pack containing a protector sized Makuta and Ekimu along with the Mask Of Creation, Mask of Control and a golden Mask Of Ultimate Power
  • 1 Tahu with the Mask Of Time
  • 1 Lord Of Skull Spiders
  • 1 Skull Grinder/Kulta
  • 1 Umarak

The ‘Italian Catalogue leaks’ which were on 4chan have been revealed as fakes.

2 Likes

no doubt as a Russian exclusive /s

3 Likes

Yeah Just2good just deleted his videos on the 2017 sets when they were revealed as fake.

3 Likes

Guess he’s not so good.

hehehehehe

1 Like

Can’t really blame him for reporting it given multiple sites had done the same. All it takes is one trustworthy site to trust a leak and then everyone else will be swayed to think its legitimate also.

Either way, will be happy to wait till after JTO where we’ll know more and hopefully leak season will follow afterwards.

2 Likes

And this is why I’m glad we have Var, who can sniff out a fake like a bloodhound can a t-bone steak.

Additionally, I told you guys several times. Leak season doesn’t start until roughly September. Now is way too early.

16 Likes

Interesting how Tahu has the Mask of Time in your version. Perhaps he takes a side-quest during the time he’s gone?

1 Like

True, it is helpful. Admittedly the logo was one of the obvious fakes - it was more the rest of the stuff that the faker put effort into creating (And its possible the fake logo was not even posted by the same person given 4chan’s anonymous nature)

In my view he’s supposed to be sort of the mascot of Bionicle and its unlikely that Ekimu will be the one to defeat Makuta again, otherwise it would make the Toa’s role diminished. So i feel it should be one of the Toa who gets the upgrade and gets the Mask Of Time.

Originally i thought they should split the mask between two sets, however i now think its unlikely we’ll get another version of Ekimu as the focus really needs to ■■■■■ more to the Toa in 2017 (Given Makuta’s line addressing their ‘true power’)

4 Likes

Yep, it’s exactly why I asked to see them, I’m good at sensing fakyness too…

1 Like

personaly i hope that Ekimu is captured by the returned Makuta and that he losses the MoCr, thus forcing the toa to fight Makuta on their own.

also, i would hope that instead of the toa needing to find new golden masks in 2017, that they instead need to find legendary weapons from Okotoan myths.

Imagine Tahu retriving a legendary fire sword in the same way Link pulls the Master sword:

4 Likes

What a coincidence^^ I just got Twillight princess for my Wii U^^

1 Like

and i also just retrived the master sword in Twilight Princess HD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great idea!

I’m gonna laugh if Tahu retrieves a sword from the Temple of Time. :joy:

Joking aside, I’m sure there’d be a Temple of Fire or something that he’d have to go to. I think it should be guarded by a beast, such as a dragon.

3 Likes

Yeah Ive been watching that video again of the Makuta contest with the clip of Makuta talking about the Toa not being able to fulfill their true power…I honestly that is an indication that Bionicle should get another wave in 2017…evidently we should see soon enough. I feel like JtO will end on this cliffhanger of Makuta taking over Okoto and the Toa needing to beat him, which probably means they will have one final powerful form. Titan Toa…?

3 Likes

I’d be alright with this, but only if the villains were equal in scale, if not larger.

2 Likes