BIONICLE 2017 Speculation Topic

Maybe (with a little bit of luck) we’ll get more JtO episodes in 2017.

@DarkHenrik

The Year 2017

EKIMU: “Toa! You must go on another quest!
POHATU: “What is it this time?!
LEWA: “I’m guessing it’s another search for six Golden Masks. That’s mostly what we have been doing the last two years.
KOPAKAIf they are going on with the G1 nods to fans, they’ll most likely be Golden Masks of Duty this time.
LEWA: " ‘G1 connected to G2 confirmed!!’ Oh, brother."
EKIMU: “Actually, you are not searching for Masks this time.
GALI: “Really? Then what are we doing?
EKIMU: “This time you must search for a great weapon.
ONUA: “Great that’s new!!”

(All of the Toa cheer…except Tahu. When cheering dies down,)

TAHU: “What’s the catch?
EKIMU:"…It’s the Staff of Artakha."
(Pohatu kicks boulders in frustration)
LEWA: “So much for a reboot.…”

:smile: -LOL

7 Likes

Ekimu: Also my name is actually Mata Nui, Ekimu is just a nickname.

The Toa: WHAT?!?!!?

Takanuva: Do I and the Piraka can appeared now or they still doing the Doom and Gloom non-sense going on?

10 Likes

no no nonononono.

here is a much better list of weapons that the toa can retrive:

The Obsidian Claws of Earth

The Titanium plated Shoes of Stone

The Leviathan scale Hooks of Water

The Life tree Axe of Jungle

The Crystal Sword & Shield of Ice

The Steel Sword of Fire

8 Likes

Usually an axe cuts down and tree, which kills it.

4 Likes

but an axe is for the most part just a peice of wood with a sharp peice of metal on the top.

I speculate 2017 will have BIONICLE sets.

Is

5 Likes

Providing we get Toa in 2017, what approach do you guys think they’ll take? The more unique looks of 2015 or the more united, similar look of 2016?

1 Like

Either way we will still get those people who hate the sets and would rather go back to how it was back in the old day. Stylised pieces, clone sets, and grebleing (I probably spelt that wrong).

2 Likes

Man I thought it was going to be HF G2.

3 Likes

Hero Factory G2.0

2 Likes

10 Likes

If were going to get only one more set I think it will be a purple and gold makuta with a small shadow matoran included also.

1 Like

actually, I believe we could get that shadow matoran as a polybag, I wouldn’t mind if it came in the actual set

2 Likes

That’s also possible But it would be awful for me. I really don’t like exclusive poly-bags.

1 Like

neither do I, I don’t think Spain got any of the polybags

1 Like

Boy…I believe it is now very likely that 2017 is not happening…or at least, if it does happen, perhaps it happens with completely different characters…but I mean, from all the other stuff we’ve been hearing about how the line is doing…eh…all in all though, awesome sets.

2 Likes

Here, there is only shadow…

1 Like

Guys, Mask of Light ended with Makuta killed and a return to Metru Nui. RIP Bionicle 2004?

6 Likes

Except in 2003 the Toa hadn’t fulfilled their destiny. They were still working towards that, and going to a new island as part of their journey. And the comics made it clear more was coming.

These Toa just fulfilled their destiny and went back to the sky. That’s it. #JtDone.

2 Likes