Bionicle after: Toa Ariki

After Lewa met puawai (a female of a species with powers over air) they had a child that they named Ariki, and eventually he would lead the resistance against the plague force as the new Toa of air and electricity.

His name meaning “master” in Maori he is the leader of the resistance, and one of the most powerful members that there are.

He’s fought against makuta, dark hunters, assassins etc, he has defeated most of the plague force single handedly, recreated the toa art of electricity, can use nova bombs, wields a weapon so powerful that it can crack a planet in half with a single slash, can outsmart the near unoutsmartable (if that’s even a word) kaikohuru the Toa hunter and is practically the only one who has beaten toa fanaki in a one on one fight before.

Hope you liked this moc, see you next time.

4 Likes

Standard Inika build but at least the color scheme is consistent in some parts

2 Likes

Nice job with a consistent color scheme, but the hands are weird.

1 Like

Lewa having children with a female?

That’s not how Bionicle works pal.

The MOC itself is a mixed-mashed mess that lacks consistent color schemes.

7 Likes

For an inika build its good. The color scheme is mostly consistent and the sword arm looks kinda cool. One question though; what’s that foot thing he’s holding?

A shield, obviously

1 Like

Then maybe use one piraka foot then. With 2 together like that it looks like it’d just weigh him down rather then protect him. Generally try to make shields flat since well; shields are flat.

He is using 1; that’s a bohrok shield on the other side.

Anyway, Chronicler basically summed up my post, so I’ll leave it at that.

umm

no

those are 2 piraka feet.

Very simple inika build.
The torso looks strange and the foot hand looks terrible and out of place.
I suggest next time tone down the asymmetry a little.