BIONICLE G1 Nostalgia Topic

I also thought that they had new smaller feet.

Oh, the days.

3 Likes

At first, I believed Kopaka was solid gray… and Lewa and Pohatu were mostly gray.

Also, I remember thinking the disc thing was a video game, and trying to figure out how to play it for hours. It wasn’t.

4 Likes

A
hahaha
I remember I got the Rahkshi disc
And it was a small disc, which GameCube games are the same size
I was like “Oh it must be a GameCube game”
I put it in the GameCube and I broke it
(But I didn’t tell my mom I broke it, we just got a replacement since it was still under warranty)

8 Likes

You have no idea how many times I did this with the disc that came with Lehvak-Kal, but mine didn’t break…

Well, now I have a photo to curve some nostalgia- pretty sure nobody wants this back :joy:

11 Likes

Hey, the Makuta weren’t THAT bad.
The Toa on the other hand…

2 Likes

Onua wasn’t terrible, I suppose- but Gali and Tahu looked like they both stumbled into a container of protodites and battery acid.

I always felt that the Mistika were the cause of the Sales collapse.
The sets were terrible.
Gali was looking too much like a guy,the mask was ugly as hell and the amount of silver…bleah.
Tahu was pretty bad as well.The torso design wasn’t very good,the mask looked nothing like Tahu and again,was ugly,and again,too much silver.Onua wasn’t that bad,but he was waaaay to skinny and looked nothing like the Onua we used to know.And except Krika,who was a decent set,the Makuta were horrible.
And don’t even get me started on the Ghostblaster.

5 Likes

Even though Mistika were bad, it’s still nice to remember them.

6 Likes

The Mistika Makuta had nice unique builds, while the Toa had mostly Piraka builds.

7 Likes

I liked the Ghostblaster…it certainly worked better than the Cordak Blasters and Squid Launchers.

4 Likes

Still sucked though

1 Like

You mean puffed.

11 Likes

New images to discuss! Store displays (again)

23 Likes

That Tahu.

So cool! :smile:

7 Likes

They carry sets like trash in those baskets.

6 Likes

Back when they were 7 bucks a pop, I suppose they could afford to… I mean, you could get three for the price of the new Tahu. Memories… D:

3 Likes

sniffs It’s sooo beautiful (’:

3 Likes

Ahh man… I remember when they had the Toa Nuva statues at Legoland. I need to go find those pictures…

6 Likes

They still have the Toa Nuva statues at Legoland California, next to the BIONICLE Ride! :smiley:

8 Likes

Ack, it’s been so long since I was last there… they’re still up? Wow! I would’ve thought them to be replaced by now…

2 Likes