1 Like

Yup

13 Likes

@DarkTakanuva @Stoax

[quote=“Payinku, post:9, topic:7529”]
I want one.
[/quote]X1000000

5 Likes

Well, the other day, I saw a display with two Tahu’s and a Pof. Then someone walked past, and the kid in her cart said “Look mom, BIONICLE”. Several times.

12 Likes

Kid: Look mom, Bionicle! Look mom, Bionicle! Look mom, Bionicle! Look mom, Bionicle!

Mom: That’s great, you can admire it all you want, but I 'aint gonna buy you a 20$ action figure! Wait for it to be less than 10$ like the old days!

14 Likes

He he he, VCR TV

15 Likes

I remember some places using VCR TVs like this when I was younger.

I feel so OLD…

11 Likes

Want to feel older? Bionicle started 14 years ago now… heh.

Ack I feel terribly old as well now.

3 Likes

DAT VHS TV THOUGH!!! Man, I’ve never seen a display like this… :smile:

5 Likes

For all 6 its less than tahu and protecter

7 Likes

It’s kinda sad… lol.

1 Like

I was two when it first came out. Pretty amazing to think about.

4 Likes

So was I! Man does time fly.

1 Like

I remember trying to make some horrible stop motion back in 06’…
Good times. Gotta say: seeing all Bionicle sets on shelves, past or present, is super duper cool to see.

1 Like

Now this takes me back. It’s like, the exact set-up of my old Wal-Mart.
sniff
I remember when I used my birthday money when I was eight to buy Reidak and the Slave I.

4 Likes

I’m going to have to go with this one. Seeing that it was at the back of the only BIONICLE book that I really read. (I owned the first 4) Also, probably because I never owned any of the sets from 01-04 with the exception of two rakshi.
And seeing that no one has posted this:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yea I really wanted this to be a thing for the longest time and was disappointed when it wasn’t…

12 Likes

When I was a wee little fellow, I always thought that Tahu’s legs and feet were a marbled orange/black colour based on this picture.

Same with Toa Mahri Jaller’s feet.

15 Likes

And who could forget this?

18 Likes

This one is also pretty nostalgic for me seeing that I watched the yearly recaps in my free time as a five year old.

14 Likes

ah memories