BIONICLE G2 Discussion Topic

I just got LoSS a week ago, and built it the day before yesterday. Honestly, the set actually looks good, is a very good selection of parts, and the build is really fun. I just didn’t like the playability factor, of which LoSS is very minimal in. LoSS isn’t my favorite G2 set (that title goes to Umarak the Hunter), but my opinions have drastically improved after having it IRL.

6 Likes

Well, my opinion about LoSS after getting it IRL is that it’s still garbage. Color scheme is fine, but the poseability is terrible. There is no fun in playbility function.

At least the mask with it was neat

1 Like

mabye we could all come up with a story and character designs for the proper ending of bionicles second run!!!

1 Like

ccbs rhakshi

1 Like

any ideas on what the story would have been like?

I imagine that boxes would have the Mask of Ultimate Power in the upper corner, releasing purple energy rays. The Toa would have mostly translucent and crystal armor, but I have no clue what the bad guys would be like. Maybe Shadow soldiers or something?

1 Like

what if, the toa where kinda drained sorta, like they had very dark gunmetal or even black highlights, say they where like dragged into the shadow realm and where weakened because of it and mabye makuta has like his own team of toa, sorta a 08 deal, 3 toa and 3 villans each year

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

maybe the Toa could fight against a team of Shadow Toa, like they did in 2001

1 Like

Maybe the sets would be somthing like this water villan moc i made (plz note:not final product)
sorry, here’s a better pic:

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

I like it, it is refreshing to see a more humanoid villain. As a Moc it if fine although I am confused why the thigh armour is facing different ways. I do like the asymmetrical arms.

Edit:btw there’s a rule against “double posting” here so if you read this please just reply to messages with one combined message if that makes sense?
Here’s an example, I’m replying to you @Rhyla416 and also talking to @Rukah at the same time!

Can’t go wrong with shadow minions! Maybe they could have some bright colours like the stuff from Elves, that ghostly green or purple etc.

5 Likes

kk. three toa would fly around fighting makuta’s sons in the Shadow Realm(somewhat like the phantoka makuta) And the others would fight in the normal world against makuta’s other sons (like mistika-style) and Ekimu/Baby villager from the G2 online animations would battle Makuta doom boom (or something like that) .

1 Like

sorry, thanks
The thigh armor is upside down to allow the vorox shell - skirt technique, thanks for the feedback!, sorry 4 double posting

2 Likes

I’m guessing more black/gunmetal/trans-purple, that kinda stuff.

or mabye like that trans-black like we saw on lava-beast, that could be cool

2 Likes

maybe
though it would look really cool

1 Like

I also created this display 4 my desk, what do u guys think?

I gave gali the star wars gearbox and lengthened akida a bit, i also tried to make the villager more like they did in the books!

Hope u guys like it!

3 Likes

Maybe the mask of Ultimate Power would be reveal to be sapient or the vessel of some darker, more powerful being who corrupted the young Makuta with the goal of eventually turning him into his new body. Basically a god of shadows or a G2 version of Velika.

2 Likes

ooh I like this. Like some kind of dark spirit or something?

1 Like

Ok so hear me out, putting together some other ideas i have seen befor if bionicle continued for its 3rd year, we would have 2016 end and have better writing, but in the final episode of JtO would end with ekimu “bathing umarak with his element of light” and then in the resulting scuffle the toa ( oh ya the creatures came wth them) would be dragged into shadow realm with makuta. Ekimu would then knock the MoC off of you UtD turning him back to UtH and stopping the ritual. In a rage makuta would summon all of the elemental beasts and skull villains and send them to attack Ekimu, Umarak and the creatures forcing them 2 retreat. Makuta would then end with a reference to 08 by saying that the toa could not fight the air they breathe, or the ground they walk, that as long as they are in his world, he will find them and he will destroy them

Winter 2017

Water Beast-$9.99
Jungle Beast-$9.99
Stone Beast-$9.99

these sets would be basically more beast sets with water beast having a recolored trans dark blue rib cage piece. jungle beast having a dual molded claw axe thing. and stone beast having a new rock texture piece.

Ignis- Fire Guard- $9.99
Glaicas- Ice Guard- $9.99
Terra- Earth Guard- $9.99

these sets would be improved protectors sets with a more involved build and even a gear function that allowed them to swing they are right arm that would be holding a dual molded shield piece and they would all come with a unique mask that was similar to the protector mask but slightly different

Gali- Warrior of Water- $14.99
Lewa- Warrior of Jungle- $14.99
Pohatu- Warrior of Stone- $14.99

So, these sets would be like the Uniters, but have a very messy feel a very Ninjago Hunted look you know how in that season the ninja are all scruffy and they look like that on the run these sets will have a similar feel. Gali would be her regular dark azure and dark trans-blue, but she would also bring back metallic colors with a metallic dark blue and some silver highlights. and a mask that is kind of a cross between her previous, uniter one and this one here.
Pohatu would have the burnt orange and some dark tan. he would also have the trans lime green accents and dark silver armor pieces new to this set.
Lewa have the usual green and trans green pieces however like gali he would have a metallic dark green and silver highlight. His mask would be a mix of his 2016 and his O8 one.
These sets would have the waist gimmick and the arm swinging gimmick by using a modified uniter torso
They would all also come with a piece of the MoUP colored green, burnt orange and dark azure.

Sicaria (water) the assassin- $17.99
Runetor (jungle) the warrior- $17.99
Lanato (stone) the tracker- $17.99

These sets would basically be anti-toa. They would all be humanoid (unlike the other 3) They would all also have the waist and arm gimmick.
Sicaria would be black, dark blue and trans dark blue. She would also have a custom-built left arm and the dark-trans blue ribcage. She would have a new mask that is a cross between the skull spider mask and gali’s 2015 mask in dark blue. She would be like the moc I posted earlier. Her weapons would be 2 daggers and a knife on her hand.
Runetor would have dark green, metallic dark green and trans green as well as gunmetal Armor. He would be armed with a dual-molded, double edged axe.
Lanato would be dark tan, gunmetal and trans lime green. He would have a similar vibe to UtH. He would have a dual-molded, double edged sword that is a mix of the uniter blade and the skull villain blades.
All of them would have a dual-molded gali/lewa/Pohatu mask blending into trans purple which I imagine looking awesome!

Story

The story would take place a month or so after 2016, and JtO would get 2 more seasons, for the winter we would get 10 more episodes. The first episode would be narrated by ekimu telling us the history of the shadow realm. The second episode would be a flashback telling us the history of the Makuta’s Toa, the villains of the year. In this episode we would get to know them, see how they play off of each other, and see more into Lanato and Sicaria’s minds, opinions on their master etc. We would also see how Sicaria lost her arm.
The next 6 episodes would focus on a specific character, going kinda like Lewa – Runetor – Gali – Sicaria – Pohatu – Lanato. Sprinkled throughout this season would be 2 episodes showing what Ekimu and the gang was up to, and what is happening in okoto.
I think this would be a really cool and fun season. I think Lewa and Runetor would play off of each other really well, I think Sicaria and Gali would have a really interesting dynamic. and Sicaria and Makuta would be really fun together, and Pohatu would just be great. We would see more of the Toa’s personality, the toa would have personality. The villain’s would be fun and compelling.
What do u guys think, I’ll get to work on the summer wave soon, I will appreciate any feedback! 

6 Likes

I like the idea of having to find the pieces of the Mask of Ultimate Power.