BIONICLE Heroes Discussion

Hey, just started up Bionicle Heroes again. I currently have it on GameCube, PS2 and Xbox 360, haven’t found the other versions yet.

I tried looking up cheat codes to get through them faster, since I played most of it on GameCube back in the day, and dedicated 10+ hours for the other versions EACH doesn’t seem appealing to me, lol.

But sites online have conflicting information: Xbox 360 claims to pause at the Shop and enter button combinations, but I can’t pause while entered in the shop, and using the pause menu elsewhere doesn’t respond to cheat codes. PlayStation 2 claims that Guurahk is playable after defeating it, and “Takua Nuva” (Takanuva) is playable after beating the game with all 6 Toa Inika. Not every source lists these unlockables and I haven’t found much through YouTube.

Did anyone grow up playing either of these versions and can help me on these claims?

UPDATE: Popped in the PS2 version, already beat the level with Guurahk, not playable in any selection.

This is my response: https://youtu.be/tqr-BgAhZH4

I received the DS version a few years ago for Christmas, so that’s the version I’ll be addressing. I thought it was pretty good for a 3D Lego DS game, graphics were a bit rough, but that’s about all the DS could probably take. It also solved the problem of retrieving something random, as instead of Zamor spheres, you retrieve the masks of the Toa Inika. The controls are a bit awkward because I was playing it on a 3DS and the button layout was significantly different, so the bosses were pretty tricky.

Overall, though, I’d recommend picking it up if you can find it for under $8 (that’s what mine was), as it’s a pretty cool piece of Bionicle media that not everyone has.

1 Like