Bionicle: Iliad

Axelforf gonna be a voice actor lesgo?

You think you got what it takes to voice act?

Hereā€™s your chance to try!

6 Likes

What roles are still open?

1 Like

You can see which roles are still open by which ones still allow auditions.

3 Likes

More and more Iā€™m considering it, but I donā€™t think my laptops standard mic is stellar.

Oh, also Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s been answered before, but will the gender-lock be removed? No existing characters have to be swapped but at least any new characters could be mixed?

3 Likes

Greg Farshtey has commented multiple times to the effect that the gender lock never existed - it was simply how things were done, not that they couldnā€™t be otherwise.

However, Bionicle: Iliad is a retelling of the BIONICLE story we all know and love, being as faithful to the original material as physically possible, and characters from outside the existing canon would conflict entirely with this goal. We will not be adding any new characters to the existing BIONICLE world in Bionicle: Iliad.

6 Likes

Rungonce

Ghid confirms that love is cannon in lliad?

2 Likes

You shouldā€™ve seen the Q&A

3 Likes

If Love= cannon, does hate equal flowers?

2 Likes

what

4 Likes

This ^

3 Likes

yeah I got that part

4 Likes

you see heā€™s making a joke about how eilrach spelled it

instead of

Because cannons are like mean things that blow things up, DuneToa was saying that the opposite of love is hate, and the opposite of mean things like cannons would be flowers, therefore hate=flowers apparently.

buzzkill cordax will be back tomorrow at 7:30 EST

5 Likes

got this part too
just wasnā€™t sure if flowers was meant as a parallel to cannons or if this is some reference Iā€™m too much of a boomer to get

4 Likes

IM GOING TO KILL MY AUTOCORRECT! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Here, there be Toa.

9 Likes

You got a voice? You got a mic (which isnā€™t a potato)?

Well hereā€™s your chance to try for some of the cast of Bionicle: Iliad - and most notably, Takua!

This Casting Call will be open for two weeks. I hope to see you there.

7 Likes

Iā€™d volunteer, but Iā€™m drowning in calculus and Java, so I donā€™t have time. Also, Iā€™m not sure if I could do anyone except maybe Takua, and my voice would be either too high-pitched or too deep. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got to say at the moment.

4 Likes

hmmm I might audition

4 Likes