Bionicle in School

If I were more in tune with my true lego fanatic personality earlier on, I most definitely would have gone crazy working Bionicle references into school stuff. It’s actually a very creative process trying to be subtle or obvious with this stuff.

5 Likes

Haha, that’s awesome! Hopefully more people get involved.

When do you put these up? Before class?

2 Likes

Lol that’s pretty funny.

I just re-found a picture of a quote I left last year. I’m planning on writing it again tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Imgur

It began simply enough. It may escalate from here.

3 Likes

Another day another message.

Man doing this is so much fun.

Edit: Okay so I walked by the whiteboard, and I saw two people actually working it out!!! Oh my god! Ah I’m so happy people are getting involved!

Look at this! It makes me so happy!

3 Likes

vapor

That’s awesome! I’d forgotten that quote, I’ll write that one up sometime soon :smiley:

So I left this in a meeting room today:

Also, someone I know found a sign in his dorm building with “TAKUUAAA” written on it in both English and matoran. :joy: It May be catching on. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dude that’s awesome!

Edit: More news! The translation was finished, and a couple different messages were written next to it! And seemingly by different people.

There were too many people around to take a picture, but I’ll try to get one later if I can.

4 Likes

Ah yes, my messages also got a response, fully written in Matoran. One of my teachers recognised it! I’d take a picture, but it names names so I’d rather leave it. I might just smudge them out and take a picture tomorrow, but we’ll see. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Behold!

2 Likes

Nice drawing, and what in the world is a Fortnite Burger?

1 Like

Should note to avoid confusion, I didn’t make it. Though the person who did is a friend of mine.

Videogame reference.

1 Like

I figured, I just was commenting on it.

I know what Fortnite is, but how do the burgers play in?

Google it and you’ll see. It’s a mascot kind of thing I think.

1 Like

According to Fortnite wiki, the proper name is Durrr burger, and it’s the mascot of an in-game fast-food chain.

1 Like

Some deep lore right there

If you say so…

It was still up! The smudged through stuff is the names of course.

This teacher is an absolute legend.

3 Likes

The Chronicler, back at it again!

1 Like

I’ve finally done it!
I can’t provide an actual image of the drawing, but this was what I wrote on the whiteboard:

I just realised in hindsight that I did this in “Bio class”. How odd…

3 Likes

I plan to put an index card in the drawer of a desk in computer class with
“Unity, duty, destiny
Bionicle
Toa Jaton was here”
written on it in Matoran

2 Likes