BIONICLE is Officially Cancelled

It makes sense. A Mask of Levitation (even to the point it had been enhanced already) would be extremely helpful in flight balance.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t all of them in 2008 fly to some limited degree?

1 Like

I think so- I was actually checking BS01 as I wrote the post but couldnā€™t find it. I figured Lewa, Kopaka, and Pohatu were obvious because of their boxes and story detail. Then I remembered Tahus spinning blades, so I included him too. Then Toa Ingika had the hover board (or what ever you want to call it, lol) so he could fly too. Onua and Gali were ā€œin the swampā€ too- I may have forgot though.

4 Likes

A lot of the Mistika had some kind of jet-like or fin-like emplacements, so Iā€™d assume that all had the ability (maybe some more so than others) except for Takanuva.

5 Likes

I could see Gali and Onua, even Tahu being able to fly around at a surface level of the Swamp, and in order I would have to say Onua, Gali, Tahu, Pohatu, Kopaka, and then Lewa could fly the best. Lena could soar around, whilst Onua and the ones toward the bottom of the list could only hover a little

3 Likes

THere was no real difference in the 08 Toaā€™s abilities, all of them seemed to be just as capable in the air as each other. THey were jsut split between the two waves because they wanted to have heroes and villains available at the same time.

Also, Takanuva could fly, because Krika gave him a Makuta virus in the Dark Mirror story which gave him the ability to do so. It wore off after the events of 08, however.

3 Likes

How convenient, am I right?

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure why they had it wear off. Itā€™d be cool if he could fly permanently afterwards. Especially since his ā€œrivalā€ in 2010 was Rahkshi, who can fly.

35 Likes

This will become the new hot meme.

35 Likes

@Folk Template pls?

Wow.
The LEGO Group is feeling the power.

They controlled our BIONICLE destiny.
Dangit.

EDIT:
Kind of ironic.

TLG is led by DUTY to bring BIONICLE back for fans.
Then, as the line progressed, TLG decided they needed to UNITE to decide what BIONICLEā€™s future will be.
And finally, they end it, believing BIONICLE has found its DESTINY.

SPOILER ALERT!!!
ITā€™S REVEALED!
The Toa in JtO represent the LEGO Group and Makuta represented BIONICLE 2017!

P.S. It almost looks like TLG is saying,

ā€œWeā€™ve Got THREE Forbidden Masks of Ultimate Power!! And the Fans DONā€™T!!! Mwah-Ha-Ha-HA!!!ā€

9 Likes

So, the irony is apparently strong with BIONICLE G2ā€¦ has anybody else realized that it began with a ā€œHype Trainā€ and ended in a train wreck? :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Not just a train wreck. A train wreck in the stars.

6 Likes

A train wreck in slow motion. You see it all going downhill, and you know itā€™s going to end badly, but you canā€™t pull yourself to look away. Then it starts crumpling and catching fire, and itā€™s too late. You have to see it through.

13 Likes

25 Likes

At least LEGO Friends has trans pink.

8 Likes

Very nice if you wanna build the Uniter of Perfume

17 Likes

Or the actual villager sized Makuta.

(Grow up people, pink is not a girl colour, its just a colour).

7 Likes