BIONICLE is Officially Cancelled

Im not saying I will but with someone managed to 3d print the Moup

3 Likes

I definitely see someone doing this. Iā€™d totally buy it.

5 Likes

See, thatā€™s why this is the main question. How long will we remain? At first, it might be strong. But what after the first year? Second year? Another decade? Unlikely, just like many of Legoā€™s system themes. Iā€™ve waited more than a decade for several themes to return and they have not.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™d be happy with an Exo-Force G2 right about now

5 Likes

Forever if we have to my friend

2 Likes

Well it had to happen, but already so earlyā€¦
Mata Nui bless the G2 Toa.

11 Likes

At least in this case weā€™ll have the podcast to listen to to keep us entertained. I canā€™t speak for everyone, but Iā€™ll certainly stick around for that.

3 Likes

This is a good question. What will happen to the TTV channel? Will they just switch over to Brickfeed after a while? And what will happen to the community? Hoping for G3 seems a little excessive.

5 Likes

i actualy realalised that i grew up with hero factory, and then memmories of it came back, and now iā€™m exited for hero factory g2!

2 Likes

I agree with all said.

I just know Iā€™ll ride this forum till burns out of the sky, and crashes into the ocean.

You see me through with this, then Iā€™llI give you permission too drown.

##But not today!

#Today we stand together, not for Bionicle, but for our COMMUNITY!

14 Likes

It seems like theyā€™ve been anticipating this for a while now, with the release of Brickfeed and Top 10ā€™s now including non-BIONICLE topics.

13 Likes

I guess itā€™s good that TTV started the Brickfeed podcast.
Wait, does that meanā€¦
##TTV KNEW THAT BIONICLE WAS BEING CANCELLED ALL ALONG?!
(Qeue X files music)

11 Likes

If we lose TTV BIONICLE content too, I swearā€¦

2 Likes

That is true. After the Mods over on the Lego Message Boards removed the G1 Bionicle Roleplay a couple months back, we (fellow LMB users) stayed together and donā€™t have any plans on leaving the others behind even if we stop roleplaying.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m not buying LEGO anymore. BIONICLE was the only thing I was interested in.

3 Likes

Well, Bionicle G2 was very enjoyable while it lasted, and thatā€™s what matters.

3 Likes

Just in case this hasnā€™t been posted yet. It gives some info on the Art-Book

5 Likes

Dudes, Iā€™m gonna stay on these boards as well. The Halo RP still has a decent story to tell.

1 Like

Obviously ,TTV went to Denmark and held everyone at Lego hostage until they agreed to cancel Bionicle so they could finally switch to other Lego themes rather than just Bionicle.

8 Likes