Bionicle MOC. Λkthorak the Immortal Warlord

Hi I’m new in this community and I don’t know exactly how the things work here. I just want to share my creations and to know more and different opinions about them.

Thanks.

This is my last shown Moc, AKTHORAK the Immortal warlord
Hope you like it and please let me know your thoughts about it.

★Thanks for watching! ^-^

73 Likes

Holy crap this is amazing!

This looks nice. The build looks great.

Looks awesome. Love its build.

Looks fantastic, I really like the way the armour looks

I saw this MOC on YouTube!

The thing looks really really awesome! Definitely looking like what his title says!
Wonderful custom limbs, torso, and especially the head; it all flows together so nicely in its greeble-y form.

I see a couple of cut/custom pieces, but I say there are very much worth it to get this MOC looking so awesome!

Wonderful job!

1 Like

Looks incredible. The head is easily my favourite part, and everything else flows well together - a considerable feat when using G1 parts this heavily. My only complaint would be that the positioning of the legs in relation to his hips looks a bit odd. I think they’re just a tad bit wide. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Holy hell your the guy that made gahakida and the gravity one those two mocs were the inspiration for the updated version of my moc kori and the revamp of my self moc Kai and the revamp of my moc Hana

This looks amazing
I really like every aspect about this
Great moc :thumbsup:

Yep, that was my biggest complaint when I finished it. The hips looked too wide for me too, but I really liked how the pelvis area looked so I decided to not rebuild that part.

1 Like

Fair enough. If you ever get the chance to however, I’d consider giving it a shot

Very impressive! cant wait to see more from you :slight_smile:

You have all my creations so far in my Youtube channel and in my Deviantart page ^^

I know that this must be nothing special compared to the rest of the moc but I really like the head that you created for it.

The first part I do at the beginning of the building was the head, it is still one of my favorite parts too

1 Like

great to see you on here! as always, an incredible moc, I dig the head and shoulder Armour the most.

1 Like

Un. Real. The Achilles’ tendon is amazing.