Bionicle's Netflix series is being pirated, please help with this

If you want to flag an illegal upload of a popular movie/TV show what do you flag it as?

Iā€™m pretty sure you donā€™tā€¦

1 Like

I found a video of episode 2 that has over 55,000 views. It is the second result that comes up when you type ā€œlego bionicle journey to oneā€. How would I flag the video? Would it be spam, infringes my rights, or is there a different way to deal with it?

Spam I guess, or e-mail LEGO with a link to the video.

I am only asking because I do not want my account taken down.

With as broken as YouTubeā€™s copyright system is right now, I would be shocked if any of us got in trouble. E-mailing LEGO is the safest bet by far, but I would guess that itā€™s only about as effective as e-mailing YouTube directly.

I just reported it, but should I report the channel too? They have more pirated videos.

Then definitely yes.

3 Likes

Just went on flagging spree today. Iā€™d recommend we each keep doing this weekly.

1 Like

What would be my reason for flagging a pirated copy? Thereā€™s no ā€œcopyrighted contentā€ option.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s been a point of contention throughout the topic. Most people are flagging as Spam.

4 Likes

Do you guys want to organise a mass flagging?

1 Like

For a moment, I thought this read ā€œmass floggingā€.

Iā€™m afraid that such a coordinated flag-assault would be harassment. I donā€™t mean to reignite the argument from earlier in the topic, but that sounds more like a lynching than an act of justice. Iā€™m sorry, but I donā€™t think we should do that.

How are we harassing them? If a group of police officers came to investigate a crime, would you call that harassment?

Okay, what do you have in mind?

The one with the most views.

I meant to ask what you suggesting we do to said video? Several people flag it at the same time?

Pretty much.

Thatā€™s what I thought you were suggesting. Iā€™m sorry for derailing the topic and reigniting the argument that I promised no to do.

But, we are not police.

1 Like