Black Panther

Not sure why this topic doesn’t already exist. Anyway, I just saw it, and it was great!

1 Like

Watching it on Sunday, really excited!

Probably going to see it tomorrow with some buddies. High hopes for this one!

It’s pretty good!

I’m really excited for this movie, can’t wait to watch it. It looks like it’ll be great.

Hopefully I’ll be able to see it tomorrow.

1 Like

Loved this movie!

Guys, I didn’t saw it. The Soul Stone is in the movie?

1 Like

Oh, you know I hadn’t thought about that. I don’t think it was in it at all.

It’s definitely not in there.

1 Like

This is a very nice film

The album put together by Kendrick is superb.

There are some incredible characters Klaw and Shuri

I also really like the technology of Wakanda. It is so different, so almost alien, and I love it so much

1 Like

NO?! Then where? We need it for Infinity War!

Isn’t it in Guardians of the Galaxy 2? With that gold boi

Hey… Yes, it way be there…

Just saw it, loved it, the music and costumes were on point.

The soul stone was not in guardians I believe it is with Heimdall.

1 Like

The score to this movie is just perfection.
And I just love how much fun Andy Serkis is clearly having here.

I just saw the movie today, it’s good, but not great.

1 Like

Saw it a few hours ago. It was a pretty good film and I loved the blend of tribal and futuristic tech.

1 Like

I saw this movie today and overall I was pleasantly surprised. Black Panther deals with a lot of themes that other Marvel movies have not covered. Each member of the cast gave pretty good performances with some standouts, such as Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger. I liked how the plot was character based, focused on complex relationships that T’Challa has with his family and followers.

However I feel that because there was such great focus on Killmonger, Ulysses Klaue was underused. Andy Serkis did a great acting job in this movie and I wish he was around for longer, instead of being a sort of drawn-out cameo from Age of Ultron. I can partly excuse this because Klaue’s death better developed Killmonger’s character, but I still think there could have been a better way to balance the two antagonists.

I think what this movie represents is very important and I think it was a good movie. The film balances technology and tradition in Wakanda, which creates a memorable setting. This does some to differentiate this film from other MCU entries, but overall, Black Panther’s plot has very few surprises. It is a good movie by regular standards, but when compared to some of Marvel’s best offerings, I can’t say it was extraordinary. However, I would recommend it.

1 Like

Finally saw it, it was pretty good!

Im all, my final thought are: the beginning was a little slow, but it picked up during the car chase. Jokes, while not plentiful, were very good. Characters were like able, and the villain was understandable. Really cool technology usage, amazing fight scenes. Killmonger’s death was honestly one of the best death scenes, if not the best death scene, in Marvel. Complaints: as before beginning was slow, end clips were not too great, and the Soul Stone was not in it! Martin Freeman’s Everett Ross was in it more than I thought, while Andy Serkis’ Ulysses Klaue was in it less (because he died).