Blade Dancer

I’ve been in a Destiny mood lately. Anyway, this guy is a hunter. He’s ready for the Makuta raid. He’ll likely go out in a blaze of glory by jumping into a horde of rahkshi and trying to knife all of them.

For those doubtlessly wondering, the mask is the helmet of what I believe was an old GI Joe figure, glued onto a glatorian head. The cape is custom. I’ve been trying to add a hood, but my efforts have failed thus far. Yes, I’m aware the arc blade is inaccurate, not really much I can do there. We’ll call that a stylistic choice. Totally not a piece limitation. Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, I’d love any feedback! Any critiques are appreciated. Oh, like my last moc, the torso skeleton is modified from youtuber HS_Rukodiora’s design. He made a helpful tutorial on his channel, so credit where credit is due.
UPDATED:

35 Likes

That head works shoxkingly well. Really gives the moc more of a destiny vibe, not to mention uniqueness, that wouldn’t have been present if you used a run-of-the-mill Kanohi. Nice job my dude

2 Likes

That head is definitely better than the Destiny Hunter I made. This thing is great.

2 Likes

Fantastic dude. The weapons are simple in design, yet really effective. Snake Eyes’ mug has never looked better.

1 Like

That’s how people will dress in a ballet in 2049! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

######Why do I make such convoluted jokes…

1 Like

Very cool! That helmet is quite interesting…

1 Like

Thank you! [quote=“BlackboltJohnson, post:4, topic:40510”]
Snake Eyes’ mug
[/quote] Is it really off of Snake Eyes? I know very little about GI Joe, and I lost the rest of the figure. My internet searches have turned up dry as well. @Spartan_0185 @ReeseEH @Altair @HewksDKowlihad Thank you guys!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

How did you make that head?!

1 Like

@Zero [quote=“Sabretooth, post:1, topic:40510”]
the mask is the helmet of what I believe was an old GI Joe figure, glued onto a glatorian head
[/quote]:stuck_out_tongue:
Also, he has a hood now everyone!

6 Likes

AGH

NON-LEGO

AAAAAAAAAACKH

Oh and the shins look cool.

######AAAAAAAAAAACKH

3 Likes

called Blade Dancer, most pictures has him without blades

nice figure, maybe ineptly named

1 Like

It’s a reference to the in-game subclass Blade Dancer, in which the character has a machete as an ultimate. ‘Hunter’ felt more generic.

that hood
yes

1 Like

This looks pretty sweet
Everything works really well

1 Like

The mask idea is really cool. It not only fits with the constraction pieces but also with the Destiny hunter theme. And the hood and cape look great. I know these custom things are not easy to make.

Personally I think the knife looks alright, however, I believe you could much improve the gun. There are tons of constraction gun ideas on YouTube. Just a thought.

1 Like

Amazing custom mask

1 Like