Blue's Clues

Good show for kids. That’s all I got.
Best part was when they added the puppet segments.

10 Likes

NOOO the infection has reached the boards!

in all seriousness I have seen WAY too much of this show because both of my siblings are in the appropriate age group for this.

2 Likes

OMG I loved this show when I was really young, although I honestly don’t remember it much. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This was my favorite show when I was five.

1 Like

Remember, kids, you are so much smarter than the guy hosting this that he gets an inferiority complex and goes into a depression in “Blue’s Big Musical Number.”

Man, it’s been so long, I’m not sure if I got the title right.

Why does this topic exist?

1 Like

I loved it when I was 5

1 Like

Same here…But why not visit the topic for nostalgia?

I watched this when I was pretty young.
Other than that, not much else to say.

I loved how they made a big deal about mail coming.

5 Likes

Who doesn’t? “Oh look! Someone still uses snail mail!”

4 Likes

I using love this show before the Puppets and Blue’s Baby Brother come to play.

1 Like

HERES THE MAIL IT NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME WANNA WAG MY TAIL WHEN IT COMES I WANT TO YELL
#MAIIIIILLLLL

what do you mean body is invalid

3 Likes

Every age is the appropriate age for this show.

3 Likes

Umm… I- I now get your point now…

Regardless, the nostalgia of mail time…

I bet Steve had fun doing this show. And by that I mean no fun and really lame time.

1 Like

When I was small I wished that I had the power to “skidoo”, where I could magically transport myself into pictures.

3 Likes

#STEVE

WHY DID YOU LEAVE

this post is valid

8 Likes

This, and Thomas the train, used to be my favorite show when I was younger. I watched this a lot during the first 8 years of my life, and it never got old. In fact, my first birthday was Blue’s Clues themed. It’s definitely a show that has good role models and morals, but that being said, anyone who researches about this show could be really scarred when finding out the truth about Steve’s actor…

Anyway, I still enjoy this show, and I think it still holds up, which is especially good for a 20-year old show! (Actually, it will 20 on the 8th of September, according to Wikipedia.)