Bohrok kaita WIP

I was looking up combo models earlier and I decided to start modding a bohrok to form a kaita without having to rebuild them

To add to a swarm I also designed this Animal form bohrok by accident.

Combined modes

18 Likes

Interesting. I look forward to the final product! But if it includes all six Bohrok, doesn’t that make it a Nui?

2 Likes

My plan is to build 2-3 types; limb, waist and / or torso. Kinda interchanchable between types.

1 Like

I thought so. But if their all the 6 different breeds, then it’s a nui, not a kaita. Unless your not doing all six breeds.

I ordered 7 today so once those come ill be experimenting. Maybe even make all of the form any combined part

Good luck. Your gonna need it. Having tried to make bionicle combiners, it’s alot hard that it looks to make them combine cleanly.

With bohrok I think they could pull off a weird circle super robot look. For them I think not clean makes sense

By clean I mean not looking spindly in the connection points.

True.

The cleanest one I ever made was bioformer Srlojohn, which is on the boards somewhere.

Oh yeah. Esspeially with the hips since that’s the hardest to make a figure of

Ugh… don’t get me started on hips… or shoulders…

Yep. I haven’t posted it but one combined I’ve build due to armor need his shoulders extended out because his body looks like sausage.

My main problem is making the torso’s look like something when uncombined. Have you heard of DoctorScorpionx? His videos helped me greatly.

Oh yeah. Said combiner kinda is based of the MMPR megazord and one of the arms and torso is the mammoth so still trying to make mammoth look less like a torso and arm. It seems like its always the simple stuff like adding s bricks worth extending something that’s the hardest in practice.

So it’s like a transformers style combiner? Very interesting. Can’t wait to see the completed thing. Though I gotta say the arm mode could use some work.

Better?

The torsos hollow so it can switch around for a longer arm

1 Like

Much better.

1 Like

I’d love to see more of these combined.

Im possibly a little or alot late but im geussing the main form of an attack for the combined mode would be kick boxing
Anyway nice moc