Bonkle Bulk Order

I’ve been running low on parts, and want to bulk order random parts. However, eBay has become very disappointing, and I can’t find a way to do it on Bricklink. Any tips?

Edit: I’m talking more about online stores, because I can’t get out of the house much, and most of my spare time is spent MOCing.

1 Like

Good bricklink stores for bionicle (and ccbs) pieces:

1. Lions den (Best bionicle piece and rare mask selection)
  2. Brick-a-mind (Good mix of ccbs and bionicle)
  3. Piece of the pie (Any other bionicle piece you can’t find is here, from my experience anyways)
5 Likes

Goodwill’s auction site. I got ten pounds of bionicle peices for ten bucks there

4 Likes

Do you have a Bricks and Minifigs store nearby? I’ve bought Bonkle parts in bulk from them for reletively cheap. Unfortunately, the locations of the stores can be pretty sparse.

2 Likes

I haven’t had great experiences with goodwill in the past. Their packages have been badly packaged and the sets I bought were damaged and missing some pieces. Not to say all sellers there do that, but it’s good to note that it happened to me.

1 Like

Piece of the Pie. Really good store.

And if you want some more interesting stuff, check out Chocolate Frog’s store.

2 Likes

I can’t help you with websites but I recently got a bunch of old 2001-2005 Bionicle part I really don’t need. If you want them then I’ll be glad to know they’re going somewhere useful.

I’m interested if he declines.

1 Like

What do you mean?

If the person who made the post doesn’t want them I I’d be interested.