Breaking CCBS Pieces

I’ve been using CCBS extensively since it came out, and only ever had one piece snap in the socket - or anywhere, for that matter.

2012 to be correct

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Blacky.

Same issue here.

Not as visible as yours, but the peice is a great deal weaker.

1 Like

I typed that in on (IDK if I am allowed to name the website, you probably can guess). It pulled up some fidget spinners. [quote=“Altair, post:8, topic:38549”]
If you have these problems with recent sets you should totally contact Lego’s awesome customer service, they will send you a new piece for free.
[/quote]
I’ll just buy a friction extender. I mean, the thing is like three cents on BrickLink. It’s no big deal.

1 Like

That’s terrible! I’ve had that happen to things like mata hands but I’ve never seen that on any ccbs parts. I would recommend checking out this video by ttv https://youtu.be/4uDlmnNp3gM it has helped me before. Good luck!

~Roguetoa

Uhm… I don’t actually know what website you’re talking about, but no big deal :sweat_smile:.

Yeah, I caught sight of that video a little ways back. Unfortunately, increasingly small stressors, such as the ones that come from supporting a large MOC can have negative affects on some of my CCBS pieces, particularly the ones that are five or so years old by now.

Good call. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have a whole bunch of broken Y-connector peices (axle end), and a white beast foot (small) that broke. I also have some chewed on friction adders :stuck_out_tongue: