Brickonicle G3: Official TTV Canon List [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters][Pitch]

My idea for G3 Karzahni is that he’s sort of like Cthulhu. I never really cared for the idea of him being Ekimu and Makuta’s secret third brother, it just felt like a really bad plot twist that just got shoehorned in there. To me, it just makes more sense to put him out as Brickonicle’s version of the Destroyer of Worlds, and adds a lot more drama as its the Toa who were the ones to bring about Armageddon.

2 Likes

Watching the podcast discussing matoran, if you wanted to make the matoran less useless you could give them the ability to use masks powers.

2 Likes

an idea i have been thinking of about the Mask of Time fragments, is that because of the Rahkshi’s personal darkness, they end up corrupting the fragments, thus not only freezing the island but also causing the island to be slowly corrupted like the plant life and the animals, thus adding a sence of urgency to the Toa’s mission to undo the damage the Rahkshi have done.

also i though that the reason the Six matorans who will become the new Toa were not frozen would be because they found the six elemental god’s weapons and proved themself worthy to wield them (or maybe because they were inside the elemental god’s temples which thus shielded them from the effect of the shatterd mask of time).

1 Like

There can be ONLY six gods? I mean, the Matorans can have a culture similar to Greek’s? I think it would be cool to see more little gods. Maybe the gods can live in another world, where there are a lot of gods and Ikir is their king. I would love this!

2 Likes

I think there should be lightning god too, since we are having a toa of lighting.

3 Likes

here he is

2 Likes

beautifull!

2 Likes

Thanks, I like his helmet the most, that think was a pain to draw, my original drawing of him had an 01 kakama but this is G3

I thought instead of some random trees, the trees could be le koro, the le matoran and onu matoran know each over quite well and Onua would be able to meet lewa more close, they could become good friends #noshipping then they could hang out and help each other find masks, onu matoran could enjoy the swamps, ussal crabs could live in the wet rockpools at the bottom of some trees, the onu matoran could evacuate to the trees or vice-versa, onua would know lewa and want to free lewa more from his infected mask

1 Like

On the podcast they said that they want le koro to consist of floating islands

2 Likes

Have a Teaser

3 Likes

A different idea i though of was that some of the toa would end up becoming family.

now i don’t mean Family as in TahuxGali or something like that, but that some of the Toa’s family members (because in this generation they are matorans and matorans can reproduce in G3 which means that they could have siblings) could for example marry each others. An example i though of was that Lewa and Kopaka’s siblings wound up married and thus Kopaka and Lewa became siblings-in-law.

1 Like

Where can I find the drawing of Arthaka?

1 Like

Now that would be an interesting household.

2 Likes

Ummm… what is the point of them being family especially if they are only siblings-in-law? Also I kinda doubt matoran from separate regions would marry, except maybe in a few instances

1 Like

for development of their characters. lets say if Kopaka is that kind of persion who takes things serious, sort of like a Toa version of Clay from Nexo knight and Lewa have a more relaxed and fun loving personality which put her and Kopaka in conflict with one another. Then one of their siblings gets married to the other’s sibling and thus they end up as siblings-in-law thus having them to look at each others as actual family rather than just the brother and sister bond that G1 and G2 usually did.

1 Like

Tahu and Kopaka sibling rivalry, in law, but I like that idea, Tahu has a younger brother and Kopaka maybe a younger sister? But tahu and Kopaka could know each other and maybe they are like a gang then tahu does somethig to annoy kopaka, maybe accidently make him lose an eye and kopaka has hated tahu ever since, although Kopaka got a looker-thing instead his hatred towards tahu shows no signs of stopping, t only continued due to their younger siblings wedding, meaning kpaka would see more and more of tahu, due to the wedding

1 Like

You don’t need a marriage to resolve that. I think by working in a team and by bonding, the two characters could flesh each other out. A marriage between the families of those two specific characters just seems unordinary, odd, and awfully convenient. If per say Kopaka had to put up with Lewa, he might eventually decide to deal with her. A marriage just seems… odd.

1 Like

So the Toa Metru/Inika/else will appear?

1 Like

doupt it. Remember, this is not a brick version of G1. So G3 can go in a difference direction.

2 Likes

The Toa Metru could appear as Toa Spirits, considering the Toa have access to all of the previous Toa that came before them(Similar to the Avatar State.), but the Inika aren’t going to happen.

1 Like