Brotherhood of Makuta: Moldavanka

Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/iZG1NlT.jpg

2 Likes

Yes, this looks pretty good.

You could try adding something to the back of the upper upper arm, though. Or you turn those pieces you added to the lower back or the upper arm around so that they fill in that gap between them and the shoulder connector better.

I guess I’ll show it in a picture so you can understand better:

By turning around the parts, what I marked with an X would be in the Position of the O, filling the gap.
In addition maybe you could change out the pin on which the arrow points with one of those parts that are two length pin and one length axle which would perhaps allow you to put a Bohrok eye on the front of the upper arm (the triangle). (However I’m not 100% certain it fits with the armor …)
Perhaps it would also be possible to add a Bohrok eye to the outside of the upper arm via the axle hole of those pieces I suggested to turn around. Only do that if it doesn’t stick out too much, though.

As to the lower arm - since the upper arm now is much longer I guess you shortened it because of the proportions, but at least the next longer limb part would suit it better in relation to the upper arm in my opinion. But just use there what you think looks better.

1 Like