5) There are also the fusions called Matoran Nui and Turaga Nui, made by six Matoran or Turaga. Can any other beings form Nui fusions? Is there such a thing as a Toa Nui or a Rahkshi Nui?
5) No, there are no other Nuis I am aware of.
1. Can Matoran Kaita or Matoran Nui change into Toa Kaita or completely new being: Toa Nui with 3/6 Toa Stones or it needs something different and more powerful like for example Nui Stone.
Would it be possible to form a Toa Nui (a fusion of six Toa)?
1) I believe the official position on this way back when was that the Toa Nui was a myth.
No. You cannot create a Toa Kaita that way.
1) So wait, aren't all myths in BIONICLE true? Well, at least the ones not made by Skakadi…
Not necessarily, no. The word "myth" has the same meaning it does for us.
1. Why there had been no a Toa Nui in the story? Yet there's been a Matoran Nui and Turaga Nui.
2. If there would have been a Toa Nui in the story, would he be able with his elemental powers to do the same things as Mata Nui could do in his world but on a smaller scale? Like, control the land, weather and so on.
1-2) Because Toa Nui is a myth. There's no proof one has ever existed or could exist.
1) If a Toa Nui is impossible, then why was it ever thought of?
1) Because other Nuis do exist, so naturally people asked about a Toa Nui.
3. if a matoran nui of destined matoran was given 6 toa stones, would they become a toa nui (despite the normal impossibility of this) or would the nui have shattered and resulted in 6 toa?
3) No, you cannot become a Toa Nui
Also, is it possible, with enough willpower and unity, for a Toa team such as the Toa Mata to create a Toa Nui?
On this topic, is there the capability for three Toa Kaita (that's 9 toa creating 3 beings!) to create a Kaita from those three Kaita, creating a "Kaita Nui" of sorts?
2-3) No. The Toa Nui is a myth, it can't exist.
5) Is it possible for just 2 Toa to fuse? Or is it a minimum of 3?
6) Could 2 Kaita's fuse? What would that make if they can? Would it be some special fusion, or would it be a Toa Nui? As, the fusion would still have 6 Toa.
5) A Kaita is three
6) No, because then you would have six Toa fused and it would be a Toa Nui, which does not exist.
5) So, the minimu for a fusion is 3? (For a Toa at least)
6) Why doesn't a Toa Nui exist? It's theoretically possible, isn't it?
2) For a voluntary fusion, yes. Spear of Fusion could merge two Toa.
3) No, it's not. Toa Nui is a myth. Can't exist. Toa bodies, as they currently exist, would burn out if carrying all six elements.