Candle head Cult sketch

Just a funny little thing,

“We can lead you to the shard… but first… you must see in the dark like we do.”

40 Likes

ALL THE YES!
Seriously though, this would be an interesting story thread: Onua is trying to find something (could be a MoT shard, could be something else), and has to resort to the help of the Candleheads, which all normal earth tribe villagers view as kind of weird, backwater lunatics. This ends up with Onua realizing some hidden truth about them, and possibly initiating (accidentally?) into the cult.

2 Likes

FREAKING AMAZING!
:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

10/10 would join.

2 Likes

Oh TTV, please canonize the mighty Candlehead.

As for the drawing, I quite like the presentation. It has a certain MNOG vibe to it that really works.

1 Like

Pssssssst:

1 Like

I cant believe the candle heads got ‘canonized’ but I’m not complaining. Nice art Zcee

1 Like

Credit to @Oomatu For the wonderful artwork that helped the concept tons.

1 Like

It is really funny to see how far this joke has come. This is some delightful work.

2 Likes

Maybe G3 will have a horde of time-traveling Muakas for the toa to fight. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @ZceeNook is the guy covered in candles intended to be Whenua/ Whenua-esc character?

1 Like

It is already canon.

And since it is not really related to anything but G3 in nature I think that Artwork is more suited. If I posted every drawing I made in Brickonicle. I would end up spamming the MB.

Also Aftermath:

I have already talked to Oomatu about the idea of A Moaka gaurding a peice of the THE MASKE OF TIME… for kopaka to fight…

I am sure you can pick up on my intents.’

Yeah but I made it my OC on the forums and is working on a potrait of him

So far he uses his limited yet substantial earth powers to move the stone he sits on… but that part is not canon… yet…

4 Likes

After I wrote that part I noticed the Brickonicle tag, so I edited that part out of my post. Sorry.

I believe I did see this conversation.

1 Like

No harm done.

1 Like

I think you mean ‘candlized’

I’ll go now.

2 Likes