Cataclysm

Dr. X only nods that he understood.

1 Like

Seeker turns around, her hand resting at the windowsill,
“I don’t know. I don’t think it’s either good or bad.To be completely honest if we do become one soul then we are likely to be a new creation and I’m not able to decide whether that’s something to be considered wrong or right. It’s just what it is, a new being being born. Nothing makes it inherently bad or good.”
She sits down on the windowsill,
“Perhaps, I should say farewell before it does happen, before I lose my individuality and become a new person.”

Xano nods and heads to the workshop. He immediately begins work, modeling a new sketch for Adam’s armor.

1 Like

“How much longer do you believe you have?”

Katrina entered the building, staring around in awe.
Kyran and Rohan calmly followed after, having been in the Realm of Life many times before to discuss events with the Council.
Elias hung back at the edge of the group, his eyes flashing black.

Dr. X’s gaze fell on Elias, watching to see what he’d do.

Elias stared back at Dr. X, his eyes dull and sunken.

She shrugs,
“Years, Weeks, Days, Hours I don’t know. I honestly don’t know how long I have left.”
Seeker sighs and leans back, leaning on the arc of the window,
"Whatever time I have, I will need to use wisely. He is also of a similar mind and I think prefers to stay this way, not fully merged but united.

Xano worked quickly finishing his model for Adam’s armor. He passed it to an angel scientist for them to go over it and offer their advice. While he waits he begins designing the Ash Bomb type DEZ.

1 Like

Dr. X didn’t move, studying Elias’s behavior carefully.

2 Likes

Elias stared back, his shadow slowly growing darker and inching towards Dr. X.

1 Like

@meepinater

Mark noticed Elias’ behavior, and suddenly tapped his shoulder.
“Hey!” He called out to him, getting Elias back to his senses and bringing him back to reality.
…

The scientist studied the blueprint carefully.
“Hmm, perhaps you could tighten the mechanisms here.” He said, pointing to a specific part of the armor’s design.

1 Like

Dr. X begins using Xalnergy to create a series of light sources to manipulate the shadow and its range by forcing it to shrink back to Elias.

1 Like

The shadows emitted a hissing noise as they shrunk back.
Elias turned to stare at Mark.
@Mctoran

1 Like

Dr. X, keeping the lights in position to limit the shadow, suddenly moved towards Elias and thrust his ghostly hand through his head, aiming to cause a sort of brain freeze sensation that would startle him out of his trance.

2 Likes

“Are you okay? We almost lost you there.” Mark said to Elias with Concern.
@meepinater

Elias allowed the hand to go through his head, all motions ceasing for a moment.
His eyes flashed black again, and a dark shadowy hand rocketed towards Mark’s throat.
@Mctoran

“I found myself…” He hissed coldly.

1 Like

“Uh oh, here we go again…” Mark choked out as he was grabbed.

…
@Jcton
Meanwhile…
“Well, do you have a hold on Elias’ mind yet?”
Kreel asked Swordbreaker.

1 Like

The dark fist squeezed around Mark’s throat, Elias glaring at his brother-in-law with an unnatural hatred in his eye. The shadows in the room flooded everywhere, making it pitch-black.

1 Like

Sadie ran over and grabbed Elias tightly.
“Elias, please stop this now!” She demanded, shaking him.

Xano makes note of that and re-designs the mechanism, taking the suggestion. He then goes over several designs for angelic armor and sees what tech he can use to improve the new armor.

Swordbreaker laughs,
“I’m always watching from the shadows, the shadows of his mind are my own. Perhaps I should do something to prove it…”

@meepinater
Elias would hear this whisper, but only Elias would.
Yourself? Are you sure? Last I remember you’ve been a pawn this entire time. You’re just like your sister… so easy to fall to the shadows.

Seeker get up from the window and walks towards Raphael,
“Perhaps we should… check on the others.”

1 Like

Elias snarled back in his head. “What would you know? I’ve been trying to get my sister to fall to the shadows for my entire life.”

Elias glared at Sadie.
“He corrupted you. He must die.” He growled, shadows creeping up Sadie’s legs.
Elias began to change, his skin darkening as his inner shadow began to emerge, a vague werewolf-like figure forming around Elias’ body.

1 Like