Cataclysm

As Bruce was beaten half to an inch of his life and was almost lifelessly lying on the ground Chaosbreaker fell on the ground with a metal thud, staying there.

When the Xir’algath were nearing him he thought this was it, they were about to kill him as Kreel held Darkedge up and was about to decapitate him.

“No…” He muttered weakly as his visor suddenly turned red, the alarm was set off on his HUD as then Mark literally saved him. “About time…” He coughed, making another remark as he felt the armor ■■■■■ around him.

Though some blood came out of his mouth the armor shifted into a more, demonic, animalistic, beasty, looking way…

It was something everyone has never seen before as Bruce’s emotionally level was spiking, as he almost experienced death. “Kreel…” He growled her name out.

His tail moving like a lizard, a predator that was ready to catch its prey as he licked the blood on his lips and his eyes burnt in that red crimson color as he leaped towards Kreel in one leap.

He was so fast not even she can intercept his movements as he was in the air and swung his tail blade at her face, to cut a deep wound on her cheek before animalistically moving behind her top speed and slashing with both of his claws behind her.

He was enraged…

@Mctoran

Luxatium rushes at Kreel, flanking her with some lightspeed attacks while Bruce rushed forward.

1 Like

@MichaelBT-7474
Kreel wiped off her cheek.

“Look’s like you’ve got some more fire in you then I thought!” She remarked.
too bad I have to extinguish it…
With that, Kreel whipped her tentacles at Bruce.

Kreel staggered forward a bit, and blasted a beam of Xalnergy at Omega.
“Do not interrupt me!”

Mark scrambled for Umbra’s bane, meanwhile, and retrieved it from the ground it was lodged in. Charging forward, Mark leapt up from behind and attempted to slash the blade at Kreel. As if predicting his movements, Kreel turned around just in time to block it with Darkedge.
“How did you even get this far, mortal?! You were just a scrawny young boy, left for dead in an arena. You don’t deserve to be this powerful!” She hissed.
Mark faltered for a moment as he pondered in what Kreel had said, and faltered in resisting the push of Darkedge . Kreel grinned widely, seeing that her manipulative words were effective in weakening Mark.

But then, Mark came back with a stronger push, which staggered Kreel. She wore a look of bewilderment and confusion.
“Your right, I don’t belong here…” mark said, grimly stepping forward with Umbra’s Bane.
“But I am here, so I will do my best.”

With that, Mark charged forward and leapt high into the air. Kreel had no time to react, as Mark drove Umbra’s bane right through her skull.

“NO!” Kreel screamed in agony, as cracks of light started forming on her head. Mark pushed his blade downward, slicing Kreel clean in half. This was then followed by a bright explosion of light.

When the light faded, everyone would see Kreel reduced to nothing more ghe a puddle of black gunk. It was done.

@TBT_Emerald
Suddenly, the castle began to shake and quiver, it’s very foundations become unstable.
“We gotta get out of here!” Mark shouted out loud. He turned to Luxatium.
“Luxatium, teleport us all out of here!” He shouted to him frantically.

“Well that was anticlimactic”

1 Like

Skarpix glanced a second toward the place Kreel once stood with happiness

Luxatium spins I energy, and everyone gets pulled out of the castle.

1 Like

Mark sighed with relief as he was safely outside of the crumbling castle. He took a moment to catch his breath.

Meanwhile, back inside the palace, several Xir’algath approached the melted pile where Kreel once was. As one of The Xir’algath neared closer to the pile so he could examine it, he found that the goo would not release his hand. He started panicking, as Kreel’s distorted face rose up from the pile, hissing “you are mine!
The Xir’algath shrieked as he was pulled into the puddle and was absorbed. The blob began taking on more and more mass, as several more unwilling Xir’algath were forcefully absorbed by it. And more and more and more…

Back outside, the ground began shaking. Violently. All the soldiers throughout the Battlefield briefly stopped their fighting, including Michael and Taghiat, to briefly turn and gaze at the source of the tremors.

Suddenly, Kreel’s castle began to fall apart on large pieces. But it wasn’t due to any structural problems.
Something from within was breaking it apart.

Then, from out of nowhere the castle exploded into many pieces, as a giant monstrous mass broke through it:

#“B̵̪̌̏E̴̼̅͝H̶̘͎̔͝O̶̱̱̍L̴͉̬̓̎D̷̙͕̈́!̴̛̹̱ ̶̭̹̓̈́Ţ̸̫͂̽Ḣ̴̱̬̔Ë̷̗́͘ ̵̥̋T̷̟̑̅R̵̫̅U̴̧̮͑E̷̢͊̀ ̸̘̭͋̄P̶̫͗Ò̷̭W̷͓̩̽Ė̴̠̗͛R̴̘̀ ̴̺͗Ŏ̶̹̱̏F̷̺̞͐̊ ̵̟̈́ͅT̷̡̆̈H̶̺͝Ë̸̳́ ̵̛̦͍X̷̤̓I̷̖̊R̶̼͕͗̋’̴͎͋̿ͅA̵͔̩͋̕L̷̫̓̓G̵͕̽̇A̵̛̗̒T̵̡̓Ḣ̴̪̥!̵͔̣̂͋!̵͍̊̿!̷͈̋
the enormous behemoth roared, as the castle’s rubble fell all around it.

With horror, everyone would realize that this was none other than Queen Kreel. She had just gotten started.
Mother?! What have you done?!” Taghiat exclaimed, he himself even horrified.
Kreel responded with only a monstrous roar, as she struck the ground with one of her was and caused an earthquake throughout the Battlefield.
@Kirathel
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Flux
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Runa
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@MichaelBT-7474
@meepinater

When Bruce, White Hood, Spider-Man and Nexus were teleported they took a moment to catch their breaths as Bruce rested against a pile of rubbles.

He panted and breathed heavily as his helmet dissolved. “Since when did your suits get so advanced?” White Hood asked. “And since when did they manifested this…way.” He didn’t know how to really word it there.

Bruce looked at White Hood. “The Angels designed it for me. I guess.” He said.

White Hood arched an eyebrow. “I see…” He muttered.

Spider-Man crouched down and rested a hand on Bruce’s shoulder. “You alright?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Bruce nods as he gets on his feet and suddenly the ground was shaking. “What is happening?” He asked as he looked around.

Suddenly Queen Kreel bursted out of her own Castle, it looked very grotesque and disgusting, it looks like the Queen literally lost every last beauty she had.

Bruce walked towards Mark and laid his hand on his shoulder and leaned towards him. “And here I thought…you could aim…” He made a remark. “So tell me, how we planning on beating…that thing?” He asked.

@Mctoran

1 Like

“Guns and bombs, I’d assume…comrade.”

1 Like

“Yeah maybe about five nukes should do it.” White Hood nodded his head.

1 Like

“Well if we can get it into a wide open space and buy us some time…we should be able to do it.”

1 Like

Shadowbreaker roars into laughter as he reveals himself from the shadows. He hovers down watching Kreel’s form.

Umbrian watches keeping near Luxatium during the entire exchange. He walks a bit away. The child-like shadow stops and leans against a wall.

Adam looks over his armor’s condition.
“I do have a plan, I can create an EMP-like effect on the universal energies. That should weaken if not expel the Xalnergy in the immediate area. However…”

Xano looks at Omega
“Understood. How many Ash Bombs do we want? For clarification it’s basically a really good nuke. It essentially converts a good portion of the immediate area to ash.”

Æyapel nods, “We shall provide a healing aura for you all. I doubt out angelic flames will be all that effective.”

Akem looks at Xano, “I’ll use my powers to boost Xano’s Ash Bombs.” He glances at Angelica, The time will be soon (@Mctoran)

Siansa opens a flashport, “I have these portals, not entirely sure how they’ll come in handy.”

1 Like

Mark was speechless.
“I…have no idea…” he said, overwhelmed by Kreel’s looming figure.

“Perhaps not by only you. But maybe combined…” Raphael said, looking around at the other archangels nearby.

Angelica nodded with anticipation, grinning internally.

Bruce tensed his jaw and then untensed it playing with his tongue a little as he was thinking. “Would have been great to have that Magnus guy here…” He said.

He looked around and there was no sight of him yet. “He didn’t show up. And we really need him.” He said. “Heck we don’t even know if he’s alive…” He sighed.

1 Like

Dr. X calmly walked through a portal into the battlefield, “Now, if you all would be so kind,” he said, holding a red blade, “Please stay out of our way.” He looks at those near him for their response as he continues walking, carrying strange packages on his back.

1 Like

“That’s not good.” Rohan grunted.

1 Like

Luxatium sees Umbrian move away, and looks to the sky. Light begins sparking from his form, and anger flashes in his face. “You’re here too.” Luxatium says.

1 Like

“Who are you?” Mark asked Dr. X as he appeared.

“That depends on your loyalties.” Dr. X said, peering into Mark’s mind.

1 Like

Dr. X would see before him a series of tormentful and painful events happening to Mark. But he would also see Mark triumph above those events, again and again.