Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Ooc: i assume ace isnt going to reply for a while, so… yeah.
Ic: i continue to melt and break stuff, and see if the villagers are okay

Inferno walks through another portal and sees three other people

Nexus waits for the group to start moving hint hint

Arakhin wakes up and says “we should go back to tarev’s realm and end it”

“Patience, first we need to find that outpost and we need to get stronger.” Blaze says, recalling the Graveyard event.

Kogara looks for the sun, then starts east. Soon the trees become less and less dense. "Looks as if we’re almost out.

@Biodude15 he hears a voice in his head say “lolnope. For plot convenience!” And he hears a snap, and he’s with the main group.

“And figure out how to kill tarev”

Kataru pulls up an image of blaze,nexus,Arakhin,runa,kogara, and arakhin and says “so this is who we’re dealing with”

Rickshaw growls

Eclipse says “we should contact tarev”

And inferno says “I tried, no response. We need to kill them all”

As they leave the forest they see a caped person in the distance, holding a scythe.

Blaze follows Kogara, “On the road again.” He summons Blazing Lightwing as it has all his things and supplies.

Arakhin looks at the caped figure and aims his weapon at him and says “identify yourself”

Blaze turns around, riding on the cargo trailer.

“Halt, mortals who’ve yet to die! I’m Eric, Harbinger of Death!” A dark aura surrounds him.

The glider changes back into a Keyblade. “State your intentions!”

“But I’m not mortal…” Runa says, hesitating a bit first. “You’re…you’re new to this, aren’t you?”

“I was speaking in general, fellow servant of Death.”

“I sense an aura of Death surrounds your group, therefore I wish to join you in your travels!”

“So, you are not an enemy?”

“Okay, more help is always welcome!”

Inferno opens a large portal and gestures the other makuta to walk through

“The more the merrier, allies-wise that is.” Blaze says, resummoning Blazing Lightwing.

Nexus looks at the newcomer. “He must be the disturbance… a servant of Death…”

Eric waits for the group to walk by him, and then joins in.