Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Arakhin says “I’m gonna go scout ahead” and then transforms and flys up

The rest of the makuta walk through the portal and appear about a mile away from the group

Inferno says “my sources say they will be here”

A chuckle can be heard as they leave the forest. “Oh good, the nuisances have left the protective bubble.” Hepohepo’s voice could be heard saying. He appeared in front of them. “Now I can put you out of your misery, you insolent little pests!” He summons a jagged sword in his upper right hand.

Hepohepo

Eric looks at him. “Who’re you?”

Sees hepohepo and lands next to him and transforms and readys his weapon

“Hepohepo! Long time no see, how ya been?” Blaze says, now holding Hypernova again.

“Oh right, you’re new. I’m Hepohepo, imbodiment of Chaos, and I’m why this…” he gestures to the barren landscape. “Is like this.”

He looks to Blaze. “Good! I’m glad you asked.”

Runa, Kogara, and Tangi readied their weapons.

“Now that you’re here what surprise is in store today?” Blaze asks, Hypernova at the ready.

“Oh. Why do you want to end us?”

Nexus readies his laser arms.

“Because he wants entertainment; at least, that’s what I think but I could be wrong.” Blaze’s gaze is not moving from the Chaos Entity before him.

“Well, moreso you’re all trying to destroy my masterpiece.” He explains.

Runa starts circling him.

Kogara holds her ground.

Tangi flies up into the air.

Hint: Hepohepo won’t attack first.

Nexus fires a laser at Hepohepo, tired of a stalemate.

Blaze prefers to have his opponents make the first move. “Well?”

Arakhin swings his weapon at hepohepo

He ducks below the laser and parries the strike from Arahkin, blasting at Nexus with a Chaos Blast and attempting to stab Arahkin.

Runa flew up into the sky, charging an energy blast.

Tangi charged wubs.

Blaze yells"Guard!" and he deflects the attack on Arakhin via a Reflect spell.

Nexus gets hit. “Was that supposed to hurt or something?..” Nexus releases a barrage of laser fire at Hepohepo

He teleports behind Nexus, stabbing at his neck.

Tangi fired where Hepohepo was, barely missing.

“Peekaboo!” Blaze says as he slashes through Hepohepo’s midsection. He gets a safe distance.

It bounces off of Nexus’ armor, and Nexus spins around with a rocket powered kick.

Eric sits on the floor. “I don’t see what’s so challenging…”

Arakhin backflips and shoots a beam of light at hepohepo