Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Huh, that’s new. I think you’re the first one who didn’t come here by accident.” He responds.

LTV Intresting. “Who may you be?”

“Blaze. Keyblade Master, Ta Matoran, Mask Maker, Half Toa.” He responds.

LTV How can you be half toa… “Nice to meet you. Call me LTV. That is what they called me in the lab. I don’t know what I am anymore to be honest…”

“You look confused.”

“How can you be half Toa. That seems impossible.”

“Ditto here. I’m either a golem, elemental spirit, Makuta or something else.” Lehatu said, surrounded by miniature bipedal stone statues, all of which are wondering around as he makes more, forming them from small stones with his hands.

“It’s more of a nickname. Matoran usually can’t access mask powers and I can plus I’m literally at the halfway mark between the height of a Matoran and Toa.” He explains.

LTV All interesting. Well I don’t have much special.

in Tarev’s realm a gate opens, and Akshi appears with another person

“what is it this time?” asks Chaos

Eric looks at the new being. “Hmph.”

“What was that for?” Blaze asks.

“There’s a new person.”

“Well, he seems familiar with this place.” Blaze responds.

OOC Are we crossing them over here too… so confused

Ideruba “Hello sir.” Sending presence of evil places blood on mark and dries it out and it sticks on.

LTV @Omega_Tahu Well. Don’t be like that.

he leans over “and you are?” asks the lord of Death

“Actually there’s quiet a lot more if you count my energy gatherers as people, they do have some sentience.” Lehatu says, indicating the extremly large amount of tiny stone biengs he’s made and the tiny stone skeleton, which is still dancing on the other skeletons shoulder.

1 Like

Ideruba. “Hello. I am Ideruba.” Puts hand in bag to get ready in case. Enough blood to teleport twice. @Ace

OOC: Not really. Ace has seperate characters that share the same name.

IC: Eric looks over to look for Skelly but see he has escaped. “I could find him if I wish.”

“I’m not counting those. They aren’t living.”

1 Like

OOC: No, The Akshi in both the RWBY RP and this one are the same person.

IC: “This Skelly should turn up eventually.” Blaze reassures.

1 Like