Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Ideruba “Hello Tarev.” Looks at Eric. I might know his counterpart… “Who is my counterpart if you know.”

“You do not belong. Return from where you came.”

“which one, there is one per universe, give or take” they then see Eric “neither do you” they reply, kicking him out

Ideruba “This one. I would like to know.”

Eric reappears behind Tarev in the shadows. “Ousting me is not that simple. Where there is life, there is death, and where there is death there is me.”

“this universe has long been dead” said Chaos, ignoring Eric

Eric turns to Ideruba, since Tarev is now ignoring him. He repeats himself. “You do not belong. Return from where you came.” (LVT)

Ideruba Intresting… “Do you know the one with Blaze in it? That one. I know his counterpart in my place.”

@Omega_Tahu “I will not. Not until I have my answers.”

“Curiousity killed the Cat.” Eric warns.

1 Like

“yes i know of that wold, though my child is busy at the moment” replies the lord of lust, still ignoring Eric

2 Likes

Ideruba You guys have cats… “I wouldnt mind being dead.”

@Ace “Who is your child?”

“Blaze”

Ideruba Wait what? “Well can you tell about my counter part.”

“he’s dead, but other then that i don’t know”

Ideruba Well. Okay then. “Any elements of his soul being there still.”

“I can fulfill your wish for death.”

Ideruba “My time isn’t yet. Also. I said I wouldn’t mind. Never said I wanted to.”

“i honestly don’t know, he just showed up, and please don’t kill my guests” replies the lord of Death

“Then you must leave.”

“Don’t invite guests who don’t belong.”

Ideruba holds out a tracking kunai “Take this momento of me visiting. Good time frame of your location’s rotation.” Uses blood to teleport back to the dorm.