Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Deal.” He says, handing over the sword.

“Sir, I hope you enjoy this fine day. Pleasure doing business with you.” He walks over to Tangi, “Got what you needed?” He shows her the sword.

She drops a bag with the armor. “Yeah. I had to get a statue for a pickaxe for a boomerang for a storybook for a board game for a cat for a lute for a shield for this armor. It’s been a long afternoon.” She chuckles.

Renu:" Hey stop blocking the exit it’s a fire hazard!"

Molt:" We’re doing great this is the life."

“I had to get a Puppy for 20 Widgets to trade for a translation book and the book plus 70 Widgets for the sword. These folks are quite nice.” Blaze says, counting off the trades with his fingers.[quote=“King_Ved, post:4917, topic:34155”]
Hey stop blocking the exit it’s a fire hazard!"

BlackBeltGamer98:
[/quote]

OOC: Blaze left a while ago to continue his fetch quest. Sorry guys.

(@Runa) While everyone else had been doing what they were doing Runa suddenly noticed a missing weight from his shoulder, as he looked he saw the mini golem was gone.

OOC: he’s talking to @Ace .
Yeah get your character’s head out of my bag entrance!

1 Like

“Oh, he’s gone. Wonder where he went?”

"Well, let’s get this stuff to the crystal vendor. " Blaze says to Tangi.

As Runa wondered she suddenly heard a cheerful, somewhat familiar voice calling out. As he turned he saw the mini golem running over waving excitedly. As it reached him and started to climb up Runa suddenly felt a small shock like feeling as it touched him, suddenly feeling a touch more energized.

Renu:" Guys I got crystals here."

“Hey, what’s up with that shock?”

Tangi followed Blaze. “Let’s go!”

Blaze and Tangi reach the Vendor’s stall." Good sir, this Okotan and myself would like to trade this Protosteel Dragonic Broadsword and these pieces of Dire Wolf armor for some Sound Elemental Crystals." He says, declaring their proposition.

“Hmm? Oh it worked! YAY!” The mini golem cheered, clapping it’s hands and jumping excitedly. “I asked lehatu to switch my connection from him to you! That means now I collect energy which I split between us and I protect you.” It said happily.

“Hmm…that’ll get you five crystals.”

“Deal!” Tangi exclaimed.

The vendor handed over the crystals. “Pleasure doing business with you.”

“Okay, let’s go!”

“The same to you good sir.” Blaze hands him the sword, in its sheath. “Tangi, shall we finish fixing up your Bass Cannon now?” He asks, making his way to the formerly abandoned Blacksmith Shop he used earlier.

Renu:" Ha ha ha, I’ve got way better stuff than that!"

“Why don’t you trade for some supplies? This Bazaar may have something of interest for you.” Blaze says, unlocking the forge area and beginning to assemble the pieces, pulling out his copy of the designs.

Renu:" Because I got better."

“Well, if you change your mind these folks are willing to trade.” He walks in.