Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Renu:" Fine why not." He gets out of the bag and goes to a vendor (@Runa ) and places to bronze katanas," What can I get for this?"

There is a huge racket inside and Blaze comes out. (@Runa) “Here you go Tangi, One fully repaired Bass Cannon. I took the liberty of enchanting it to allow you to increase damage, defense, all manner of magic resistances, magic capacity, speed, healing and all sorts of stats. No need to get anything out to pay, I did this as a favor.” The Cannon has an aura about it, signalling the upgrade Blaze said he put on it.

“Thank you, but I have one question. Can it play better wubs than my old one, or is it about the same?”

@King_Ved “Hmmm…One puppy.”

Blaze gives it a test shot straight up and it has significantly better ‘wubs’ his ears a ringing slightly. “I’d say so.” He gives it to her.

OOC: Basically she has Lucio’s abilities from Overwatch and significantly more.

1 Like

“Perfect. All I need to do is a little tweaking and it’ll play my music. Thanks, man!” She takes it and puts it on. “Perfect fit!” She gives him a small, platonic hug and runs off to a quiet place where she can practice.

He returns the hug, “What’re friends for?” He heads to the library to study up on this world’s lore and look for that book Kogara wanted them to find.

Renu:" Anything better and that won’t pee on my carpet."

Ooc: good morning
Ic: i get up, stretch and start to walk around

“I’ll have you know all my animals are in fact house trained.” She corrects him. "But no, I only sell animals. If you want something else, ask another vendor.

Runa looks through the top floor of the library, while Kogara gets the bottom.

1 Like

Blaze goes to check the middle area of the library.

Akshi finally takes his head out of the bag, and walks off with it

Renu takes his swords back and goes to another vendor.

Brother, what did I say about Renu? He can break the ‘4th wall’ I’d leave that bag alone if I were you. Blaze is alright with calling Akshi a brother as he really is a nice guy.

OOC: but I want to study such a unique object

Akshi, you can study it in the square and not incur Renu’s wrath. Blaze says.

Eric wanders, as does Nexus with his lemonade.

okay he sighs sitting down

Thank you. Blaze starts looking through some books.

OOC: What did I miss?

OOC: Blaze and Tangi finished their fetch quest, fixed and majorly upgraded the Bass Cannon that was repaired and now Blaze is at the library’s middle floor trying to find a particular book.