Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

OOC: K thanks.

IC: Skelly teleports to the library. “What are ya looking for?”

OOC: I actually forgot. I think it would be a settler’s notes of some sort the books we bound at the first library where Jal went out cold.

IC: “Hey Kogara, what book are we looking for? (@Runa)”

OOC: lol

IC: I’ll just looks and see if they have Great Expectations or something."

“You able to use a Noble Rau?” Blaze asks.

“Yes?”

“That nomad’s book.” She tells him.

Runa comes down. “I found it!” He exclaimed. It had a 5 on the front cover. Runa opened it up and began to read.

"August 15, 2020.

I have reached the mountain. It seems the creatures here are experiencing the same problem as those from before. Unfortunately, it seems worse. The land itself is shifting now. Floods in the mountains, tornadoes in the valleys, fires on the ocean. None of this makes sense. Tomorrow I’m heading out to see what might be causing this."

Runa puts in a bookmark and closes it. “Let’s get the rest of the group before I continue.”

“Alright.” Skelly teleports to the group.

Blaze says, “So the Nomad found Hepohepo’s antics.” Blaze goes out to get the others and he finds Tangi, “Hey, mind if I upgrade your other Bass Cannons?”

“Sure.” She takes them off and hands them to him. “Do your thing.”

Blaze summons his Keyblade. There is a huge ruckus. The dust clears and the other Bass Cannons have the same aura as the other one. “Free again but if you want to do status ailments, I’ll need to research that and I’m sorry to say this but, it will cost you and that is open to negotiation.” He says.

“Alright.” She says, taking them back and putting them back on. “Thanks again. Is that all, or did you need to tell me anything else?”

OOC: Gonna be out or most of the day.

“Just that Kogara and Runa would like to speak with the group about something.” He says.

“Okay then, let’s go!” She starts running towards the library.

Blaze follows.

Eric and Nexus continue to wander.

Blaze sees them, "Hey guys, Kogara and Runa have something to show the full group.

“Ok.” Eric says, and they both follow Blaze.

“Why do we care about the thing again?”

Akshi slings the bag over his shoulder, and follows Blaze