Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

He hears nothing until Tangi gasps at something. She runs up to Blaze, takes his mask off of him, and puts hers on his face. “Mask of Sound, use it.”

“There are lots of lost souls here. I should send them to where they belong.” Eric mutters.

“But the robot is the safest solution.”

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.” says a voice that screams that he’s a troll "Well then…

Blaze starts using it.

“Well then. Nice to meet ye Mr. Voice”

“Not just lost.” Runa says, obviously disturbed, as you can tell from the sound of his voice. “Trapped. Souls can usually move around their world to where they want, but these…they can’t leave. I don’t think our powers can even free them.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 He hears voices in the outermost two, and in the one second to the left.

The voice is about to say something but Blaze nearly blows out everyone’s ears yelling, “Go home Hades!” The voice’s presence is no longer felt.[quote=“Runa, post:5120, topic:34155”]
He hears voices in the outermost two, and in the one second to the left
[/quote]

Blaze walks to the door third door (From left to right) “I’m not hearing anything from this one.” He says.

“Well? Do you know which door blaze?”
“Also how would you know the voice was hades?”

“Long story.”

“Huh. We should probably call someone more powerful then.”

“That mask never lied to me before. Let’s go!” Tangi said, switching masks with Blaze as she walked in.

Runa followed, as did Kogara, albeit begrudgingly.

OOC: The ghostbusters? Sorry I had to do it.

IC: Blaze follows. (@Runa)

“Lets go then”

“Call the one training you, then. Necronis doesn’t have enough time to do that, he needs to hold the balance.”

“Hades loves messing with the Celestial Balance.” Blaze says as he follows Tangi and the others.

Tangi turned off her music. "What about Celestia’s balance? Also, who’s Celestia?

“Celestial as in heavenly.” Blaze says exasperated. “Oh, you mean old Sun Plot? She’s almost as fun to mess with as Pit-” Hades gets evicted by Blaze again, “As I said, he’s a pain.”

OOC: Heh, heh, heh, that’s funny.

IC: “I can tell.” Tangi said. “Hey look, a door.”

Blaze unlocks it with his Keyblade and pushes it open.

“Nobody is training me. I’m learning on my own.”

“Seems dangerous”