Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Knight walks away from the arena, and sits on the edge of the island.

Nexus glances at Knight with disapproval.

“It’s fine. I’m more so surprised you knew what those…things are. Well, were.” He replied, but his eyes showed he was still just a slight bit upset about it.

“You and me both, something just…snapped within me. I sensed something like Roodaka but then the name just popped up. Plus, Hades loves trolling folks, no matter what universe it is.” Blaze says. (@Runa)

Slash shrugged, using his magic to put his cloak in his saddlebag. “Well, the past is the past. Anyways, wanna spar?”

Ooc- just because it can injure him doesnt mean itll hit him in the first place, we are talking about someone who can catch a bullett with his teeth after all, and hes even more powerful in this form

Ic- Whisper looks at him “You REALLY want to see what this axe can do?”

Ooc (again) forgot to mention it looks like this Image result for bone axe

1 Like

“You may have an advantage, being that you’ve had magic all your life while I’ve still felt like I’ve only scratched the surface.” Blaze still agrees to spar, just to have one fun spar before all Erebos is let loose.

“OF COURSE!” BRING IT!"

OOC: No, thats what he did once, it’s what classifies him as a titan class being, a high level on at that, and what he did with the soul… even I’m amazed at what I came up with. (shudders) Only hint is that it’s a single use immortal attack, the only attack that can truly affect an immortal and take quite a while to heal, essentially it’ll be like another immortal attacked him, the only being that could cause a wound that would make a true wound.

“Maybe so, but compared to what other unicorns can do, I’m not very good with it.” He draws his sword. “I’d say these artifacts are what give me any real strength.” He gets into a semi-crouched fighting stance.

OOC: this is roughly what the blade looks like, but the blade is thinner. http://orig01.deviantart.net/757f/f/2009/132/b/d/golden_sun_series___gaia_blade_by_zldafrk.jpg

Blaze summons Hypernova, “My true strength comes from my friends.” He enters his battle stance.

Ooc- ok?

Ic- Whisper just looks at him, but cant be seen “Come at me then”

OOC: You’ll see, it’s his trump card.

IC: “Oh no, you said this fight is nothing but a pity, you gloated of your weapon’s power and you have already proved to be faster than me, an easy feat considering what I am, come, lets see you prove your boasts.” Ledrax said snidely, looking around with his blades at the ready.

“Nah, toying with you is to fun” He cackled

“Fine then… coward.” He said quietly, slamming both of his fists together,flipping both swords down as he slammed them into the ground, power exploding from him as he screamed, the ground exploding, massive jagged cliffs rising and falling randomly in a circular pattern around him, the island itself shaking, almost seeming like it was going to split, while not exactly undeadly this attack was obviously being used to flush Echo’s position out, Ledrax panting slightly from the amount of energy he exerted.

“Cute, whoever said i was on the island?”

“Well, my friends give me moral strength, yes, but when it comes to actual, magical strength, it’s the artifacts.” He runs up towards Blaze, swinging at his head with the flat of his blade.

He hits a barrier of energy, Sonic Reflega, “Your power lies not just in your arsenal, but in you as well.” Blaze says.

“Oh? well then, it looks like my assumptions were correct, you are nothing but a coward, of course you can talk big and have the power to show it but when it comes down to it you’re nothing but a coward, hiding behind your clones and undead, letting them swarm and weaken your opponent before sweeping in for the final hit, believing it means you beat them, that you’re brave but you’re not, I came out here alone and only made clones after you did so I could focus on you myself, yet here you are, hiding and watching, comfortable to let your undead do the dirty work and believe it stands for something.” Ledrax hissed menacingly.

“Guess you’re right there.” Slash says as he teleports behind Blaze and hits him in the back of the head. “What use is a magic sword if you don’t know how to use it?”

“Jim?”

“oh really? Who ever said there were any in the first place?” Whisper piped in, all of the undead and clones poofing away “As said, a hunter ALWAYS brings decoys”