Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Blaze is in the air but recovers quickly. “Huh, you can wield a sword but what’s your stance on magic?” He uses a Magnexa spell and it causes Slash to be pulled to be above Blaze in a sort of gravitational field. Blaze unleashes a flurry of attacks.

“Oh? You should have left them, I didn’t much care and really, I’m sure you’d prefer to have something to hide behind.”

OOC: Dangit… Eh I can still make this work…

“they never existed in the first place” Whisper appeared before him, stabbing the ax through his throat

“It’s useful in some cases,” he teleports behind Blaze halfway between the volley. “Detrimental in others.” He jumps up into the air, half propelled by his wings, his sword raised.

Gaia Blade let out a howl! Gaia’s Wrath!

The blade is enveloped in brownish yellow energy that erupted from the ground as it’s swung down on Blaze, followed by a volley of that energy and chunks of rock from other islands. Slash lands on the ground. “Huh, that’s new.”

OOC: First, does this axe have any special powers? Can it only be wielded by Whisper or beings of similar power? It’ll help with what happens for my response

Blaze returns with a ‘Sword Beam’ of his own. He jumps around, using the rubble like platforms.

Ooc- its only his ax, literally connected to his soul. And it can cut through anything, thats it

“FINE. You provide a compelling argument, won’t eat you.” Said Traykar as he duct taped Jim to a dolly.

Slash dodges to the side and shoots a unicorn horn laser beam of magic at Blaze before quickly following it up with a hit to his legs with the flat of his blade.

Blaze launches a Firaxa at the laser beam and he uses his momentum from the tripping to do a hammer strike on Slash.

LTV watches “How the hell…”

Slash hit the ground with an oof and rolled to get up, holding his sword in a defensive stance.

Runa walked up to LTV(@LTVmocs). “What are you ‘how the hell’ ing about?”

“You are a formidable fighter, I commend that.” Blaze says, standing across from Slash.

OOC: Perfect, it’s essentially an immortal attack becuase it’s tied to his soul.

IC; Ledrax attempted to twist away from it, the axe missing his throat but cleaving through a large chunk of his upper torso, barely missing his arm, leaving his form held together by a small chunk of stone as he collapsed onto one knee and hand, the other, holding at the gap, a green liquid like essence dripping from his jaw and cut as he coughed before laughing maniacally. “AHAHAHAHA! An immortal attack! I wondered when you’d pull one!” He said gleefully, standing up shakily as he started to slowly regrow the cut, using extra stones he had picked up, the essence still dripping. “You actually cut into my lifeforce, I guess I’ll have to return the favor, as I said, no one gets away from uninjured, it’s time for my trump card.” He said crazily, hacking wetly before holding both blades out, cracks spreading along and starting at his hands continuing up his arms as he screamed in pain, a shadowy mist that gave off a sense of… pure evil and hunger, anyone nearby shivering slightly as it pouring from the cracks, both blades getting coated in an aura of the same mist.

OOC: Only reason you didn’t fully cut him is because he just barely twisted away from it at the last moment.

Whisper looks at him “You know i dont feel pain right? You can try but” Whisper cuts into him again “Your not gonna do anything”

LTV “Never though I would see a horse fight.”

“Same to you, Twoleg.” the walking reference machine Slash said. “You wield that skeleton key well.”

“The multiverse is a crazy place.” Runa tells LTV “For all we know, in one reality ants could rule over the planet with an iron fist. And in another, vending machines could be the dominant race.”

LTV nods “And apparently my counterpart… Nevermind.”

Eric watches the fight between Whisper and Ledrax and closes his eyes. He opens a connection between him and Death.

What do you want boy?

Knowledge

What knowledge do you seek

Captured souls and necromancy

I care not about such trivial matters. Do not waste my time with such trivial questions

The connection ends and Eric collapses to his knee, breathing heavily and moving much more than normal.

“Oh really? I must thank you, even if those undead were not truly real they were real enough for me to take the power I needed and you attack as the last component I needed!” He said out of gritted teeth, starting to bring both blades together. “I call upon the power of immortals, captured soul summon unto me your immortal attack, Sword of the D@mn3d, Fear Bringer!” As the swords touched the shadowy aura erupted from it, almost ravenously, seeming to absorb the air and all it touched yet nothing changing, the swords merging, changing into something new as Ledrax screamed, the cracks spreading up to his chest and even a few reaching his mask.
As the swords finished merging the aura cleared, revealing a massive, black, demonic blade, anyone close to it would swear quite screaming coming from the blade, as if thousands, millions of voices screamed at once, the aura less visible but still there, feeling even more ravenous, evil and menacing, all nearby felt some kind of fear or disturbance, it was something that even devils would be wary of, the blade’s aura felt unnatural, powered by a soul, but not an average soul, a soul that should never be wielded in this way, reapers themselves would feel the unnaturalness of this blade, the power that shouldn’t belong, that no mortal or immortal should wield, the power of a different immortal beings entire soul. Ledrax panted as the cracks slowly continued to grow. “Well then, good thing this blade was designed to prey on something other than pain, it was designed for fear.” He said menacingly, his mask erupting in light as he vanished, suddenly appearing behind Whisper as a massive cut erupted across his chest, deep but not enough to kill, blood (or whatever Whisper has) and the same shadowy essence dripping from it, Ledrax dropping the blade, it shattering and dissipating. “This blade contains an immortal soul of a captured and contained immortal being making it an immortal attack, an attack even an immortal with a healing factor like yours will take an hour or two to heal without outside help but that’s not it’s true use, it will make you feel nothing but fear, paralyzing fear, all of your failures, greatest fears, most fear filled memories will be brought up to the surface forcing you to feel them, at my energy level the effect will only last 30 seconds but 30 is more than enough for you, whisper!” He said maniacally before screaming, everywhere the cracks had spread being fully coated in the aura, being devoured, vanishing into nowhere, the dripping essence it revealed being dissolved as it encountered it, Ledrax in visible pain and exhaustion as he continued to scream, collapsing as his arms, part of his upper torso and part of his head started to be absorbed.

OOC: Censors on the sword name and the blade kinda looks like a mix between these two:

So, how will Eric react to this? @Omega_Tahu

1 Like